Home | About | Donate

'Behavior of a Desperate Man': Trump Denounced for Calling on Supporters to Engage in Voter Intimidation

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/09/30/behavior-desperate-man-trump-denounced-calling-supporters-engage-voter-intimidation

1 Like

And how long will it take for the center/right (ie, conservative) Third Way Democrats to show up and spout their all too predictable lesser of two evil-ism as viable opposition to fascism?
Oh, you’re already here.

15 Likes

Oh, and the Democratic Party is far worse for me, a progressive, than is the Republican Party. Do you know why? I already know that the Republican Party hates me, doesn’t trust me. Dismisses me. I have no expectations of them beyond that. However, the people that are supposed to be my friend, the Democratic Party, constantly betraying me and stabbing me in the back is far worse, especially after I gave them my vote and my support.
If Biden and the Democratic Party don’t PROMISE me single payer and green new deal by the end of February 2021, they will not get my vote.

15 Likes

You’re either with us or against us, eh? Now you sound like a good conservative.

10 Likes

Yes they do, that is what being an idiot is. Ideas, ideology, ideologue, idoit…

5 Likes

Oh, that’s cute. Just like the conservatives that you apparently go down on, you have nothing of substance to say about my comments other than predictable and childish ad homonyms.
Four years ago folks like you nominated Hillary Clinton. She predictably ignored the democratic base (progressives and blacks) and lost, to the worst candidate in US presidential history.
Still licking that wound, eh?

9 Likes

BTW, that thought directing organization, “the media”, that was never elected, is top heavy with idiots of a very corrupt ilk.

4 Likes

A very nice and ridiculous argument going on here, can find more intelligence talking to my cat.

3 Likes

At 6:39 AM I picked up my dog’s scat with more sense.

Please stop acting and writing like a trumpist. Verbal combativeness, ad hominem attacks, rigid instrumental reasoning, disregard for logic and facts, rejection of objectively evident truths, projection onto your interlocutors of ill-intent and ulterior motives, paranoid & nihilistic style of reasoning… these are the reactions and tendencies of a trumpist. These are the reactions and tendencies of a hateful, fascist style of discourse.

@BigB, on the other hand, exhibits none of these tendencies. He uses logic and facts to make his points and explain his views. He uses appeals to objectively verifiable facts. He trusts objective truth. He rejects nihilism & paranoia. He does not engage in ad hominem attacks. He does not assert that his interlocutors arguments are driven by secret, ulterior motives. He analyses his interlocutors’ arguments and identifies their flaws.

BigB is obviously not a trumpist. His comments are nothing at all like what a trumpist would write. You expose your intellectual disingenuousness – your willingness to make false or misleading statements to pursue a narrow goal – when you accuse a commenter such as BigB of being a trumpist. You expose your crass, degenerate nature, your rancid mind and foul mouth.

Please. I suspect that you have some good in you, wudangmountain. I suspect that you have a degree of intelligence and compassion. Please use your intelligence and compassion to analyze and critique your interlocutors’ arguments. We might learn something from your insights, if only you would use reason and logic.

Thank you for understanding.

9 Likes

All rational, intelligent, ethical people recognize Trump is our Hitler.
All American presidents have done bad things and had bad personality traits.
W lied us into war, Clinton got blow jobs in the Oval Office and sold us out to globalism, Obama increased fossil fuel exploration on public lands, etc.
However, never in our history can you find one president who has such a uniquely toxic and dangerous combination of evil personal and political traits as Trump.
Trump follows the Mein Kampf playbook, especially the chapter on propaganda. He also imitates Hilter in his building of a violent, demented cult ready to do his bidding.
Now is the time for all Trump apologists and whataboutism slaggers of Democrats and Biden to abandon your fealty to the American Hitler, and work against Trump, the GOP, and his cult.
If not, you are in league with the American Hitler, and if you remember the Nuremberg trials, you see your fate.
Read this and wake up:
~https://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocPropa.htm

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve read enough of your rancid simulations of “thinking.” Go back to brightfart or townturd, where your flatulence is interpreted as scintillating logic.

2 Likes

Thanks for the support (sorry, had to jump on a conference call)
It’s sad to see that, just as in 2016, the Third way democrats are playing a zero sum game. You’re either with us, or you’re a Trump supporter.
It’s sad that even among supposed democrats that the discourse has hit rock bottom.

9 Likes

Please. Are you really so blind that you can’t recognize that I and BigB are your allies? So what if we are standing to the left of you? So what if we are willing to call out Biden and the D Party leadership on their corruption and right-wing tendencies? We’re still your allies!

Let’s stop this nonsense and work together to rid the world of the orange-tinted fascist shithead in the Bleached House.

4 Likes

I think we’ve fed the troll enough today:). It was fun, until I realized he was serious. Now it’s just sad.

6 Likes

Sorry. I’m just not interested in verbal combat. Perhaps you can find a website where that sort of thing is prized.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Good luck with your anti-trump activism. Thanks for standing strong against trumpism.

1 Like

Hey Troll. No right wing fascists here, just progressives, go back to your Fox News and Glenn Beck.

2 Likes

Yes. I too am experiencing a wave of sadness for our dear interlocutor.

1 Like

Sorry. I’m afraid I don’t know what those letters stand for.

Thanks again for standing strong against trumpism.

1 Like

Unless this person is going to the polling places to act as a counterbalance to Trump’s goons, they’re absolutely NOT “standing strong against Trumpism.”

i greatly appreciate you trying to keep the non-Trumpists united - it’s necessary - but let’s not give people the wrong idea of what type of action is required to “stand strong against Trumpism.”

3 Likes