Home | About | Donate

Bernie Sanders Leads 2020 Democratic Field Among College Students: Poll

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/08/16/bernie-sanders-leads-2020-democratic-field-among-college-students-poll

Polls, polls and more polls. Sen. Sanders leads here so it’s a nice Friday treat. The demographic makes the case, as well.
However, Sen. Warren and Sen. Biden are tied in the latest poll done by Deuteronomy & Moses, Inc. Among likely rural voters in the South, whose crank phones are screwed into the wall nearest the kitchen table, they both lead Sen. Sanders by large margins. According to CNN & MSNBC, WaPo and the NY Times, each received 49.5%
of the vote.

4 Likes

Good news. Hope they hit the streets and phone banks for him.
I did a number of phone bakes at remote locations last time and usually they were packed with the kids

4 Likes

Bernie is #1 in my book. Unfortunately, the DNC has burned that book.

2 Likes

Every single one of them must vote for him or (if he doesn’t get the nomination) Warren. Any of the other candidates will not advance us one iota.

2 Likes

Lol. I like the humor. Bernie is going to win this because enough people are awake this time around. Young and old have seen all they can take of the shit show ! Bernie 2020 !

2 Likes

Fooking polls. Dewey beats Truman. Hillary beats Trump. Like economists, pollsters are trying to convince people that what they do is science not woo.

1 Like

Forget the polls, the only poll that counts is the super delegates poll, which we do not need because we all know if they had that poll it would be overwhelmingly for a Biden/Harris Democratic ticket for POTUS in 2020!

Warren is a plant, probably unbeknownst or poorly understood by her, despite her prodigious intelligence. She’s there to drain votes away from Bernie, or so it would seem. Unless they plan to join forces at some point!

1 Like

Bernie needs a superdelegates plan. Publish the super list. Work on them.

Damn good point, because unless we somehow weed out the corruption of the super, super corrupt delegates that have already selected a Biden/Harris ticket Bernie is doomed!

Bernie2020 President Bernie 2020 Bernie2020 President Bernie 2020 Bernie2020 President Bernie 2020 Bernie2020 President Bernie 2020 Bernie2020 President Bernie 2020 Bernie2020 President Bernie 2020 Bernie2020 President Bernie 2020 Bernie2020 President Bernie 2020 Bernie2020 President Bernie 2020 Bernie2020 President Bernie 2020

I absolutely agree! And the DNC has pushed so many candidates onto the field, it has diluted Bernie’s message!