Home | About | Donate

Bernie Sanders Tops New California Poll—But You Wouldn't Have Known It By Reading This LA Times Headline

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/12/05/bernie-sanders-tops-new-california-poll-you-wouldnt-have-known-it-reading-la-times

6 Likes

That damn liberal LA Times!!

6 Likes

We can win.

13 Likes

Once again, I view this as good news.

Bernie is trending in the right direction despite the Bernie Black Out.

And it’s soon going to be time to carpet bomb the early states with AO-C, Ilhan, and Rashida.

Hell. It’s a conservative country and Bernie is running in a conservative party.
Yet people like him, and above all, they trust him. Authenticity is a big deal. Ask Kamala and Beto.

25 Likes

Time to send donations to Bernie. Mine was a FU to the LA Times.

19 Likes

In times a past, we used LA Times for toilet paper. $1.00 a month for their digital version is useless.

4 Likes

We all must keep hoping, praying, dreaming, and supporting Bernie however we can. I truly believe we are going to win in spite of the corporate monsters that have put a choke hold on our society.

Bernie 2020 !!!

12 Likes

The failing LA Times once again proves why legacy media are dead.

6 Likes

This is Fantastic News.

To Hell with the Print Media and Cable News, we already know that the Billionaires that own these Publications and Broadcast Networks are Petrified that Bernie is Resonating with the Electorate.

Bernie is doing his part to keep the Revolution against the Plantation owners alive and active.

It is now up to the Millions of Progressives who are sick and tired of being dominated by the upper class in this long running Class Warfare, to defeat this Scoundrels with our Votes.

The Ballot Box will negate the horrific coverage Bernie has been getting from the Media, they will be unable to ignore one Monumental Victory after another.

If Bernie can Win Iowa, New Hampshire and California he is on his way to being the Democratic Nominee and neither the DNC the Mass Media, Joe Biden, Mike Bloomberg or anyone else can stop him.

It is almost time for Bernie & Jane Sanders to start planning to Replace the soiled, disgusting Gold Drapes in the Oval Office.

BERNIE SANDERS - 2020

16 Likes

One would think that if that choke hold was exposed it would piss off a lot of people and bring them over to Bernie BUT…we live in the land of the “selectively stoopid”.

7 Likes

Right on, Bernie!

3 Likes

The Democratic presidential contest in California remains extremely fluid—but not enough, at least so far, to provide an opening for Michael Bloomberg

This paragraph is even worse than the original headline! Does the author of this article really believe that Bloomberg will ever be a legitimate contender? Oh, that’s right, he’s a billionaire, so I guess so.

7 Likes

The chief problem with the ‘Fake News’ meme is that it’s true.

6 Likes

I thought the LA Times used to be a pretty good newspaper?

2 Likes

As long as that “america for sale” sign remains hanging…

2 Likes

The main concern now is ballot box manipulation.

5 Likes

My point exactly.

What ever happened to the “Pie in the sky, apple pie hopes?” Oh, that’s right, it was killed off before it came to full bloom.

I hope certainly you are correct, but do not forget that the ballot box can be manipulated!!

10 Likes

This is quite a Gig for the Wealthy.

For Profit Education.

Lets make the Students Work their Asses Off long after they Graduate so they can furnish a nice income to the obnoxious greedy Lenders.

The crippling Student Debt prevents young graduates from being able to buy a home and their credit score is stifled for years.

The Super Rich and those investing in: For Profit Education, have a reliable income from young graduates who can Never expunge their debt even if they declare bankruptcy.

People like Donald Trump can eradicate their debts through Bankruptcy but student debt can never, ever be dismissed even if they declare Bankruptcy, thanks to Joe Biden legislation.

Bernie has it right, erase Student Debt completely and let young students get a fresh debt-free start in life when they graduate.

BERNIE SANDERS - 2020

12 Likes