Home | About | Donate

Betsy DeVos – Extreme Image Makeover as Champion of Special Needs Children

Betsy DeVos – Extreme Image Makeover as Champion of Special Needs Children

Steven Singer

It was almost like she expected us all to forget who she actually is and her own sordid history with these kinds of children.

"So we’re expecting the poorest communities to take up the largest percentage of the tab." (Photo: AP)

Not hardly — DeVos is a champion of dumbing down our children so they can be more easily brainwashed by her fellow ayatollah-wannabe advocates of turning Amerika into a “christian” theocracy.  Her primary goal is to destroy public education, but if her fellow travelers can make a few bucks by skimming off our tax dollars, so much the better.

Exactly- she probably thinks public ed is a communist plot! Her version of special needs is social reform or eugenics.

Fester you forgot to mention that while Detox is destroying public education and busy brainwashing youth she is delight to see her wealth grow.

See second half of my last sentence, above . . .   It’s not quite as clear as I intended, though – what I should have written is “but if [she and] her fellow travelers can make a few buck by skimming off our tax dollars, so much the better [as far as she is concerned].