Home | About | Donate

Better To Have Rats Than Be One: Baltimore Just Ripped Trump A New One

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2019/07/27/better-have-rats-be-one-baltimore-just-ripped-trump-new-one

3 Likes

There’s a YUGE rat infestation in the white house, and I’m not just talking about the trump family mischief and their 2 legged ilk.

3 Likes

Now that is an Ice Cream Party !!!
When Everyone is Laughing and Giggling, that is FUN !!!
From the HEART !!!

That is THE AMERICA I AM PART OF !!!

OK…Of Which I AM A PART !!! hehehe

3 Likes

If John Waters ever made a movie about the Trump and Kushner crime families, he’d need to revive Divine to play Trump. Trump restaurants infested with roaches and rodents. Trump apartments without sprinkler systems. He doesn’t realize that it’s his own kind who allow buildings to become slums; instead, he blames the victims, as usual.

5 Likes

This is a defining characteristic of the Republican Party. Trump is just much more blatant about it.

4 Likes

That it has come to the point where a sitting President can be so BLATANT about it shows there significant support for racism among the voting population. This racism was always there. They were in hiding. The supposed progress made combating racism in the USA was as much illusion as anything else.

7 Likes

This is part of a comment I made the other night. I think it fits well, here.
*I think we should be helping Greta and her friends, supporting them and marching with them, standing on boxes on street corners telling the truth, tying up traffic where necessary, get some actually truthful station to be broadcasting what is happening.
*The children and youth of the world are staring into a long tunnel, hoping that they can make it to the other end and build a new world, hopefully of love and peace and plenty.
*I imagine some of them are worrying that the tunnel might turn out to be a gun barrel. I look at the psychological level of us and our “allies” and worry about the same thing.
*One thing W e the P eople could be doing that would be a great help. Many of the youth that are working so hard to save their planet and their future cannot yet vote. The Hagfish slime that are running much of the world are aware of this, so they dismiss them, and laugh at them. We, the mothers and fathers, grandfathers and grandmothers, aunts, uncles, and pals should listen to them, and vote in their stead."
Note, if anyone is interested in the whole comment, here is the link.
Very funny. The fat one is a figure of fun! Lots of giggles for his stupidity.
*Just remember that this ridiculous pile of mental and physical excrement said at a security briefing, “If we’ve got all these big bombs, why aren’t we using them?” When he was first briefed on nuclear weapons, he thought they were “neat.”
*Now, we have trillion$ set aside for building “bigger, better, more powerful bombs.” Our current nuclear arsenal could destroy virtually all life on the planet a dozen times over. In a nuclear exchange, raise the ante to two or three dozen times. Got news for ya, once will do it.
*Frankly, I think we should forget about these politicians unless they do something consistently that will turn this around.
*I think we should be helping Greta and her friends, supporting them and marching with them, standing on boxes on street corners telling the truth, tying up traffic where necessary, get some actually truthful station to be broadcasting what is happening.
*The children and youth of the world are staring into a long tunnel, hoping that they can make it to the other end and build a new world, hopefully of love and peace and plenty.
*I imagine some of them are worrying that the tunnel might turn out to be a gun barrel. I look at the psychological level of us and our “allies” and worry about the same thing.
*One thing W e the P eople could be doing that would be a great help. Many of the youth that are working so hard to save their planet and their future cannot yet vote. The Hagfish slime that are running much of the world are aware of this, so they dismiss them, and laugh at them. We, the mothers and fathers, grandfathers and grandmothers, aunts, uncles, and pals should listen to them, and vote in their stead.
*A major worry that we should all be dealing with, with the climate changing due to global warming. We may well get massive grid failures, world-wide. There are reactors all over the world, a huge load of them here in the Reich. If the power lines are down, and the roads and bridges washed out or earthquake damaged, in a week or two, as the emergency generators run out of fuel, we will be dealing with many Fukushimas as the plants overheat.
*Chernobyl was 33 years ago, and a huge part of Russia is uninhabitable and will be for hundreds of years. Fukushima Daiichi was 8 years ago and the Japanese government has made it a criminal act for mothers to even mention any radiation effects on their children.
We could be taking steps now to shut down those reactors and try to find a way to remove the fuel to a safe place (if any), but we can’t do that because we don’t have the money to do it. The trillion$ are going to make a new generation of H-Bombs, and put a huge profit into those invested in death. Not one nickel to save the planet, or the myriad other species that have lived here for so long. I guess the game is, the old fart that dies with the biggest pile in his vault is the winner. The children and youth that are facing no future, or one of horror, don’t even count. They can’t vote. We could turn that one around.
;-})

4 Likes

Hi minitrue:
There is a very old movie with the guy who starred in the My Fair Lady, movie, but this is from a different movie—however this movie makes clear what the rich with no souls are like.
In this movie the man has a lot of money, but he’s dying----who will get all his money??? LOL, he turned the money into gold and the gold into gold dust—and LOL, he ate it all up! Maybe that was the movie title" You Can’t take it With YOU" or something like that.
That’s a good description of the richness, soullessness and awfulness that lives in America today. They honestly think that their job description and their pay level will save them —so why worry. --sigh—“what fools these mortals be!” : (

3 Likes

Hi Stardust,
*I’ve done quite a bit of digging, but can’t find the film. Got any more info that might help? (By the way, his solution might not help, as his friends or relatives pan his ashes.)
;-})

Hi minitrue:
I think the Rex Harrison actor man was the one who took it with him…and maybe Shirley McClain was in it—it’s a really old movie. I’ll keep looking to see if I can find it.

Hi mintrue:
ARRRRGH! I just spend a few hours finding ------- nothing. Hmmm, in my mind I see Rex Harrison eating gold dust so he takes it all with him. But—I can find no Rex Harrison movie where this happened, Then I looked through a bunch of 1960s movies ----nothing.
Oh then I though, wait there’s another one a comedy 'What a way to Go." Nope, people all died but not with gold dust. It was a comedy too.
Hmmm maybe this is just a movie that needs to be made about a man named Trump who wants to take all the wealth with him when he corks off , and so he eats the gold dust…
I usually have a very good visual memory for film scenes, so I am sorry as I can’t find any movie with this gold dust eater in it. I am wondering how it stays in my mind—even if it wasn’t Rex Harrison
Ohhhh maybe it was a dream of the future? : 0 Well if I can ever find this movie or scene , I will let you know : (

1 Like

Hi Stardust,
*I sicced my daughter on the quest. If it is there, I’ll bet she’ll find it.
*I’ll keep you posted.
;-})

Hi minitrue: Thank you. : )