Home | About | Donate

'Beyond the Pale': NRA Head Oliver North Says Attacks on Gun Lobby Worse Than Jim Crow Violence

'Beyond the Pale': NRA Head Oliver North Says Attacks on Gun Lobby Worse Than Jim Crow Violence

Julia Conley, staff writer

The NRA's newly-appointed president Oliver North was under fire on Thursday after he compared protest actions against the powerful gun industry lobbyist group to the violent and racist attacks on the civil rights movement in the 1960s.

Oliver North. Why am I not surprised. All of the old fascists come out of the woodwork sensing their day of triumph has arrived.

Another clueless bigot and traitor as in the Iran-Contra scandal.

Yes. And war criminal and drug kingpin.

Huh, I didn’t know that pro-gun lobbyists have been bludgeoned to death by the police and being assassinated by hired killers who never get arrested. I didn’t know that pro-gun demonstrators were being tear gassed and sprayed with water by high pressure fire fighting hoses. Or maybe Ollie is living in an alternate fantasy world. More white babies trying to cry like they’re the ultimate victims here… frikin a–holes!

Oliver North is an automaton who does anything the establishment oligarchy wants. I don’t think he has a brain but he will do anything they want. That is why they love him and he isn’t in prison where you belong but that would be if we had a country based on the constitution and laws.