Home | About | Donate

Biden Cabinet Picks Blinken and Yellen Each Made Over $1 Million From Corporate Clients and Speeches

No not Biden, “President elect Harris”, as Biden said yesterday.

3 Likes

A clever way to bribe.

3 Likes

only the bosses win elections.

1 Like

The USofA is an Empire and is in the process of collapsing as the Roman Empire did - over extension of its military. The USSR collapse was orchestrated by the USofA which installed their favorite Russian oligarch. But Putin, also an oligarch, “uninstalled” the USA puppet which REALLY pissed off the USofA oligarchs. As we all know, this is not going to end well for the USofA Empire or anyone else…

8 Likes

And quite bloody with dead people in HRC’s wake wherever she goes…

4 Likes

Two wings on the same bird…they aren’t “left” or “right”. Both wings serve the same master.

7 Likes

Bernie is too old to run again, and also there is no stronger advocate of status quo right wing democrats than Sanders, he even gave the money I donated to him over to Biden.

4 Likes

Disagree. The left, such as it is, is represented only by “The Squad.”

3 Likes

Indeed. Turns out that some have more freedom than others.

1 Like

It is my understanding that donations to Bernie, for which a refunds were not requested, were used to continue to pay campaign staff insurance, etc. until the November election. Donations were not given to Biden. If you have different information, will you please provide that documentation for us?

4 Likes

Trump is transparently corrupt; Biden, although a war mongering Wall Street stooge, is covertly corrupt.

14 Likes

Nothing will fundamentally change.

That is all.

4 Likes

l looked it up before, not again. You can though.

1 Like

Thanks, Bernie didn’t give any of his donations to Biden.

1 Like

Representative democracy represents capital. It is not a crime to believe attention for the economy is the paramount number one best method to ensure a healthy and secure civilian population. Even so; Attention to capital growth at all costs sees the economy growing at compound interest rates forever. That is the blind spot. It is binary. There is no way to blend infinite growth and a finite planet.

We who see capitalist imperialism backed by war as running up against planetary limits need not confront military police state thinking. That economic burden will skyrocket. That is when capitalist austerity extends to subsistence pay plus a procreation bonus for replacement with happy young wage-slave labor. Late stage empire is nigh.

There are steps to take without confronting a collapsing empire searching for someone to blame. Organize very low capital cooperative ventures to raise food. Begin with preparing for market disruptions with interim stocks. Then from there develop food independence and export. This activity will not require more than a short commute out of most downtowns. Some cities have large urban renewal projects presented as vacant land. Maybe it can be rented. The empire may become more desperate. Maybe then inner city urban renewal land can be bought.

Who knows? The point is to build independence from wage slavery in a polluted pirate economy. Relax. There is no need to overthrow a collapsing state. Be imaginative. Think about how can people live and work in a way that is dignified and fun while leaving Earth cleaner and more fertile for the future.

3 Likes

Didn’t we try that the last, what, dozen election cycles?

2 Likes

Maybe we should just hire someone that doesn’t know a dollar from a doughnut to be in charge.
Scrooge Mc Duck wouldn’t be good enough either I suppose.

But I guess CD has earned the title of " never ending bitch session" even as we head into a new year.
I wonder if anybody will mention someone they would prefer.
Seems to me that if you want your car worked on you hire a mechanic.

1 Like

Yup, throw the baby out before we even get the water in the bath.

Your wrong, why don’t you start by checking the sources of Biden’s campaign contributions. Bernie Sanders is very clearly listed. Go ahead and defend Sanders though, you cant help it if manipulation and deception are cocktails which fuel your right wing political position, can you? I don’t appreciate being called a liar, nor am I here to look things up for you. If Sanders didn’t post it, but Biden did, what does that tell you? What it means to me is that Sanders doesn’t want progressives to know he betrayed them, but Biden wants people to think he has progressive support

2 Likes

I’m hoping that Bernie and the Squad are waiting till after the Georgia runoffs ( as a last show of unity) before they announce they’re leaving the DNC for the People’s Green Party.
Rats, I just broke a New Years resolution to not entertain unrealistic hopes…

8 Likes