Home | About | Donate

Biden's Inappropriate Comment to 10-Year-Old at Town Hall Makes Clear Candidate 'Is Not Listening' to Women, Critics Say

Biden's Inappropriate Comment to 10-Year-Old at Town Hall Makes Clear Candidate 'Is Not Listening' to Women, Critics Say

Julia Conley, staff writer

Progressives urged Democratic primary voters not to dismiss concerns about former Vice President Joe Biden's conduct towards women and girls after the 2020 presidential candidate touched a young girl and commented on her appearance at a campaign event Tuesday evening.

At a town hall hosted by the American Federation of Teachers in Houston, Biden responded to a 10-year-old girl's question with the comment, 'I'll bet you're as bright as you are good-looking" before holding her by the shoulders and leading her over the press to introduce her to reporters.

2 Likes

From the article:

“We have so many amazing qualified women running for president and it’s this creepy misogynist who’s leading the pack…”

Does anybody really believe those polls? And if so, WHY???

16 Likes

Better dig deeper into his closet Sooner than Later!!!

5 Likes

Hopefully this fuckin idiot DINO shill for the status quo and Wall Street will continue to put his foot in his idiot mouth and the reality that he is not the “front runner” will finally sink-in that those “polls” are BS and biden is only front runner for the DINO establishment and big-money!

10 Likes

Why is Joe Master Card leading the Democratic pack? Especially with almost any of the other Democratic, candidates for President, would be so much better? Because candidates like Tulsi, Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders and Jay Inslee would be worse for democratic, elite!

8 Likes

Its NOT just women he’s not listening to. Hell, on the Climate Crisis he STILL wants to find ‘middle ground’ ! BTW: his ‘middle ground’ will be about 40 ft under water soon

He only listens to his corporate puppet masters. He’s always been like that. It’s absurd to expect him to change at this point. Cut it out!

16 Likes

Self-inflicted Joe “Careless Whispers” Biden implosion in 3…2…1…

3 Likes

The age-old mirage of “electability” explains the polling.

3 Likes

These candidates pay huge amounts of money to campagine strategists, and using all of the tools available to them, have turned presidential campaigning into a science. At what point do we step back from this and Clinton’s campaign to take a close look, and wonder why they would do these things that their strategists must have advised against? Is this really incompetence, or something much worse? Now I’m not saying Biden is a rocket scientist, but it’s hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that he so ignorant, he wouldn’t know how damaging this would be for him.

1 Like

Good ol’ Joey Jojo Shabadoo…never learns and wants to be president, with his unique and inspiring platform: Me Good, Trump Bad.

3 Likes

When Biden finally declared I said that he would drop in the polls in 3 wks or so. I’ve been wrong so far, but as the article states and I have also noticed, he hasn’t made too many “public” appearances. He has his history of “gaffes” (as well as his “touching” fetish) and it’s only a matter of time till he implodes and Sanders takes the lead again. My choice is still Sanders, then Warren. After those two I have to start looking at the rest of the candidates records and again go for the “lesser of two evils” or vote Green Party for the 3rd time.

3 Likes

They’re afraid of Trump and want to play safe in 2020. Pathetic.

3 Likes

I have many reasons why I am not voting for Joe Biden. This is not one of them. Creepy is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

2 Likes

Ol’ Joe, the so-so candidate (same old, same old).

1 Like

Biden is in no way a safe pick. First off, he leads entirely because of voters 50 and older, particularly voters 65 and older As of now, he is leading according to polls that over-sample older voters because of that. The support from people based on age is massive with him. But, what is Biden going to do in the Midwest when he has to defend NAFTA? What is going to do to students that he screwed over with his bankruptcy bill? In 2016, the largest drop in support in key states like Wisconsin occurred in black communities. So, will they continue to look past the harsh drug bills he authored with his buddy Strom Thurmond, his horrible crime bill (which also created incentives for private prisons), among other things? Will people that want to avoid, you know, total ecological collapse support his weak tea environmental policies? Will people look past his corruption, his mountain of stupid comments, his horrible record, his creepy behavior? How is a person like him safe in any way? I think he is near the bottom as far as actual electibility, and maybe Democrats will at some point realize that independents are far more important in the general election. So, given his record and world view, what does he offer them?

In recent weeks, he has done very little to connect with regular voters, but he has done a ton of fundraising gigs with big money donors. He is set to tour NY with Cuomo and a bunch of investment bankers. Who in the hell wants more of that? The media has been carrying water for him, but his faults are absolutely huge and it will not be possible to hide it for much longer. However, older voters are strongly supporting him and many of them are no more rational than the Trump supporters. So, even if he beats Trump, he will do nothing about the context that produced him. We will then have to clean up the huge mess and costs he created and then left for us. My advice; talk to grandma and grandpa, mom and dad,your aunts and uncles that are in that age group and talk about his record. Talk about the actual mood of the country and what we actually need on policy. Like I said, his support is almost entirely from older voters. Bernie leads with voters 49 and younger, and most people don’t know tons about his record.

9 Likes

Unfortunately, when you can grab them by the pussy and still be President, voters may not care what Creepy Joe does.

1 Like

All of you registered Democrats can have "Touch-n-Go Joe."

He looks like he’ll be a great "Candydent."

“Want some candy little girl?”

Corporate State Democrats’ way to ensure that Trump gets reelected…Biden.

That and Nancy’s efforts of course.

4 Likes

Just wanted to say to, clarify really, that I do not want to engage in generational warfare, I am just seeing what the polls show, which is that Biden leads because of older voters. We can debate why that is the case, but it is the case. So, we should work really hard to try and reach voters in that age group. Cause it would be a real shame for them to vote for him, given the massive costs his presidency would transfer on to their kids and grandkids generation, and given the mess they would create (which includes the coming backlash to the status quo horribleness Biden would try and cement, regardless of the societal impact). I support Bernie, and Bernie is of that age group.

2 Likes

Mike Gravel’s campaign IS official - just ask the FEC. Throw him a bone if you want Gravel to put American imperialism on trial at the Democratic debates. mikegravel dot org

4 Likes