Home | About | Donate

Bing Bing, Bong Bong, Bing Bing

Bing Bing, Bong Bong, Bing Bing

Jim Hightower

What an election year. I feel like I've been transported through a cosmic squirrel hole and into a baffling political universe where facts are fiction, bizarre is normal and corruption is a virtue. Am I hallucinating? Or has this insanity really happened?

Since I can't yet conjure up the deep meanings (or lack thereof) in this year's national vote, I'll offer instead a reflection on some of the oddities from this rutted and pot-holed general election road we've traveled, jouncing through the destruction brought largely by the furies howling from deep within The Donald.

How does McConnell keep getting elected? He does not represent any Voter in Kentucky! Mystery to me. Am I missing something?

His last opponent (Grimes) ran a pretty inept campaign in which she carefully made sure NOT to associate herself with President Obama.

I IMAGINE ol Mitch gets elected cuz he gets er done for the people… are you the only voter in Kentucky…cuz i got kin there that voted for mitch…seem you ARE missing something…we call it a brain…please keep it with you at all times