Home | About | Donate

Blessing Marriage of Oil and State, Rubio Drops Opposition to Rex Tillerson

Blessing Marriage of Oil and State, Rubio Drops Opposition to Rex Tillerson

Lauren McCauley, staff writer

Betraying an earlier tough stance, Sen. Marco Rubio announced Monday he would be voting in favor of ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson to be confirmed as Secretary of State, all but assuring the controversial climate denier and oil titan will become the top U.S. diplomat under the Trump administration.

Pretty ironic considering that Florida will be one of the first to become submerged in the new world. I guess Rubio has plans to move.

Rubio's income will no doubt be going up as a reward for his vote.

GEE, would have hoped to see a few more responses.... but oh well.... if Tillerson becomes Secretary of State.... there will be even more people in the street....This is getting so ridiculous..... there IS NO WAY THE U.S. WILL BE ONE COUNTRY any more.... that time is coming ....

I'm late to this party but had to weigh in, I live in Florida and I know Little Marco (Donny Tiny Hands characterization of our wind-sock Senator). Rubio has absolutely no convictions or genitalia and he didn't surprise anyone familiar with his history with this faux opposition stance and ultimate reversal. He's all about the sound bites to get a little attention and, yes, he absolutely is looking for a Pay-to-Play opportunity to enhance his shaky finances. SAD!