Home | About | Donate

Bloomberg Said This of Murder Suspects in 2015: 'Just Take the Description, Xerox It, and Pass It Out to All the Cops. They Are Male, Minorities, 16-25.'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/02/11/bloomberg-said-murder-suspects-2015-just-take-description-xerox-it-and-pass-it-out

2 Likes

Bloomberg is another Trump and unfortunately Bloomberg owns the DNC.

7 Likes

I’ve got a profile of the typical war criminal. I’m gonna xerox it and send it to everyone who works at the Hague.

11 Likes

Hey, Bloomberg, you need to run as a REPUBLICAN. Plenty of them would prefer you over Trump.

5 Likes

To half of d-party rank-and-file voters, this comes as good news because it might help Mike beat Trump.

5 Likes

Rather, I think we’re paying too little attention to how the wealthy are getting
their money –

the impact of a non-living wage on so many workers – largely people of color –

Trump himself did all he could to exploit illegal aliens – no penalty for him -
and he’s still in the Oval Office!

3 Likes

Minorities in New York aren’t going to turn out the vote for Bloomberg. I guess he doesn’t need em, but… they’re just not. The DNC is determined to get 4 more years of Trump.

5 Likes

Here’s a little more light shined on The Dark Billionaire!

~ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siOLOhjANmk&t=168s

1 Like

It’s shocking how many people say they support Bloomberg, pretty much out of no where. Is his media propaganda blitz really that effective. Maybe. Too many accept media (social and otherwise) without much critical analysis.

2 Likes

As Dennis Kucinich said: “There are two americas”. The proof of that is all around us if we will see it.

3 Likes

Look I took off my suit and tie so now I am working class just like you and understand and empathize with all your problems.

This just another GW Bush on his ranch cutting down brush moment for the cameras.

The thing is, with far too many of the electorate this works.

4 Likes

Bloomie’s ads featuring O’Bummer have been plastered all over the MSM, & probably all over FOX as well.  WAY too many people accept the glossed-over history of O’Bummer’s eight years without much critical analysis, so what else would you expect?  I’m still naively hoping that once the truth comes out about Bloomie, just as it is finally coming out in regard to Butt-Head-Geek, that he too will fade.

Bernie 2020!!

6 Likes

From Mikey’s wiki

Political party -
Democratic 2018–present
Independent 2007-2018
Republican 2001-2007

Gee, Who’s he gonna be tomorrow?

4 Likes

One wonders about his relationship with citizen Donald. It’s unlikely that oodles of dough and place of residence were all they had in common. There must have been business they were involved in together. And on a possibly related note, what happened to the state-level investigation of Donald for financial crimes?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he was quoting Michael Harrington, and it’s still true.

If you are correct, then you must know that John Edwards then “stole” it for his campaign. I don’t know how to change it but Wikipedia is saying Edwards coined it! Anyone know how to make changes on Wikipedia?

Just looked it up and credit to KUCINICH! Harrington authored a book called “The Other america”.

2 Likes

I wonder if Jeffrey Epstein had anything to do with their “common interests?”

1 Like

He went from Republican to Independent to Democrat, so the ideological direction is obvious, and only one option remains: He’s going to join the Green Party and spend $1B to get Jill Stein elected POTUS!

4 Likes

LOL
yea…THAT’s the ticket…

3 Likes

ttps://www.reddit.com/r/Epstein/comments/dtil00/investigate_bloomberg_too/

2 Likes