Home | About | Donate

'Bolton Gonna Bolton': Trump's National Security Adviser Pushing to Ditch Nuclear Arms Treaty With Russia

'Bolton Gonna Bolton': Trump's National Security Adviser Pushing to Ditch Nuclear Arms Treaty With Russia

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

President Donald Trump's notorious warmonger of a national security adviser, John Bolton, reportedly "is pushing for the U.S. to withdraw from a Cold War-era arms control treaty with Russia," a move that critics denounced as a "stupid and reckless" mistake that would fuel nuclear weapons production, alienate allies, and increase the threat of conflict.

1 Like

Beware Of The Warmongering Bolton.

I found this article on Fort Russ News which was referred to us by a fellow commenter here at Common Dreams.

Read at your own peril.

The Trump administration, fully aware of what the impacts of global warming are going to be, are positioning themselves so that the richest 1% of Americans have a chance to be the last standing horses in the glue factory. Global warming will not be solved without a world community coming together to address the issue. Rather than working towards that, the selfish Trumpies are moving in a direction that guarantees disaster for every species on the planet.

Klaatu barada nikto

1 Like

Of course there will be war…unless the sane of the world decide otherwise.

2 Likes

How would they not believe that with it being so obvious that the Trump administration will attempt to gin up a war with anybody to keep themselves in power. Only the fools will follow but unfortunately they may outnumber us at the polls.

How did this drooling mentally challenged, rip the wings off of birds, get to be NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR. Oh, OK Trump. Fits in with Stephen Miller and Fox bent news.

1 Like

John Bolton along with the others in the neoconservative community, if one could actually call them a community rather than the inmates running the asylum, are the living (at least for now) definition of fools. Their complete consumption by greed and hunger for power have made them feel like the drunk who thinks he’s ten feet tall and bullet proof. They need to be purged from all positions of power in our government before they cause the ultimate fuck up that destroys all life and turns the planet into a radioactive cinder drifting aimlessly through space.

5 Likes

Crazies, all.

1 Like

But Hillary would have been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much worse!

2 Likes

You said it, we didn’t.

1 Like

Hi - see your posts often. Never have i responded as i am now.

I researched the link to Fort Russ News and then to the Center for Syncretic Studies. Having just finished Timothy Snyder’s book The Road to Unfreedom, i am very concerned about the communications arising from the contributors to the Center, and, the repetition by Fort Russ News.
Succinctly, the communications through Fort Russ News and the Center appear to be, as Snyder has well documented, part of the new Eurasian geopolitics where Russian cyber warfare wages its media battle on many fronts of the political spectrum.
If you are inclined, check out Snyder’s book. His book makes this contribution by a Common Dreams commenter of great concern to our community. Not sure what to say as i am a little stunned by checking the links and references to known and documented far, far right sickos. Not what we would expect, right?
Have we been hooked into political manipulations created and funded by Russia?

1 Like

Edmundo,

I am not educated enough in this matter to properly answer your question.

You sound as though you are.

If you don’t mind me asking, with your knowledge after investigating the Fort Russ News link, do you believe it to be propaganda from some indeterminate entity?

Thanks for your reply.
It is difficult for me to find the words as i am a little stunned by the congruity between Fort Russ, the Center and the brutal far right politics of the Eurasian politics developed and exported by the Putin regime.
From my recent ‘education’ i would say i am very concerned about media coming from either source and some of their far right contributors.
The commenter who passed this on may have been unwitting - did not understand what was being shared. I sure hope so. Let us all hope that this media’s true meaning does not go unrecognized.

Thanks Edmundo. That’s good enough for me.

1 Like

Any chance that this world community will recognize that Bolton is insane -

and that his accomplice Trump is probably even more insane than Bolton is?

That’s what we need to be communicating to media.

I certainly can vouch for PonyBoy as being on the right side of history, so to speak. I do agree however having taken a look at that site. I called out one article from that site on another thread for Jew hate, and the OP acknowledged such pointing out that he hadn’t thoroughly read the article.

At any rate, there is no doubt whatsoever that Russia is heavily involved in disinformation tactics in a very active warmer-than-cold war trying to counter ongoing US/NATO aggression and indeed propaganda.

It’s one big clustercluck.

1 Like

“Russian violation”? Oh really? What about te US basing missiles right on Russia’s borders? No violation there obviously. Not!

2 Likes

The thing is we have the most corrupt Executive Branch in history so it’s hard to tell what is down, what is up. It’s all scary though.

1 Like

The website is clearly Russia oriented so one can read the articles there with this in mind without fear of being turned into a Russian.

I find your statements lacking any facts or evidence to support them. I think it is better to allow people to decide for themselves what and what not to read rather than for others to tell them. Freedom versus coercion.