Home | About | Donate

Bombed Planes, Bombed Cities, Bombed Countries as Syria War Goes Global

Bombed Planes, Bombed Cities, Bombed Countries as Syria War Goes Global

Jon Queally, staff writer

A bombed passenger airliner that killed 224.

Dramatic and deadly attacks against civilians in Paris, Beirut, Baghdad, and elsewhere that killed hundreds more.

Escalating airstrikes by foreign fighter jets, drones, and cruise missiles against targets inside Iraq and Syria that is killing untold numbers of innocent people.

I do not believe I can become more depressed over the insanity that has in its grip the government of the United States. People need to get up off their asses and strike nationally. Just bring the country to its knees.

"We will search for them everywhere, no matter where they are hiding," said Putin during a televised meeting of his security cabinet. "We will find them in any place on the planet and will punish them."
* Dear Mr. Putin, you might want to take a close look into the Pentagon and the CIA headquarters.
;-})

The drums of war are beating. Has been forquite some time. Unfortunately it will be the common folk that does the fighting and dying. The rich will get richer and in the end you won't hear anything about rising the medium wage again. This is what the Neoconservative want.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

All of the attackers from Friday’s massacre in Paris so far have been identified as European Union nationals, according to a top EU official. ..

“Let me underline, the profile of the terrorists so far identified tells us this is an internal threat,” Federica Mogherini, the High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/Vice-President of the European Commission, said after a meeting with EU foreign ministers. “It is all EU citizens so far. This can change with the hours, but so far it is quite clear it is an issue of internal domestic security.”

How "economical" this terrorist attack was! It required only 130 lives - about as many as who die on Europe's roads every couple days - to end the civil liberties for 500 million people in a dozen countries. The last time it too 2950 lives to to do the same thing for 300 million.

It won't matter. Recall how none of the US attackers were Afghani or Iraqi - and the operation was planned in Germany and the US.

The MIC would go broke without conflict. Much like the failure of fast foods if folks stopped eating burgers and fries. War Inc.

Meanwhile on Tuesday, France became the first European Union country
to invoke the 28-nation political bloc's "mutual-defense clause" which
was swiftly adopted by all EU member states.

A-Ha!

This is really a bankster's war. The EU has been struggling to save the Euro, and this is their answer: A 911 in Paris gives them the excuse to sell munitions to their member states and bomb the third world back to the stone-age. Putin's tired of being the whipping boy, so he's pretending to join in just like his old KGB days when the Berlin Wall came down and the notorious KGB files joined the CIA database and organized crime replaced the state-run economy of the former USSR.

If you can't beat em', join em'!

(If I read my tealeaves correctly, that is.)

The loser is every life form on this planet. Nothing heats up the atmosphere like World War!

Nothing!

If everyone stopped bombing, invading, arming and global warming and got out of the ME, would we have to worry about terrorists?

What if everyone realized that the real terrorists are right under our noses in Wall Street banks and military industrial corporations?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It would also help if Billions weren't pumped to Saudi Arabia who turn back around and give it to extremist groups. Viola! Instant Bogeymen who justify endless war at the expense of education, infrastructure and prosperity for Main Street.

Gentlemen, what we have here is Fake War by Proxy Agents.

Dear Bill OReilly,

There was no ISIS before Obama started pumping in weapons and cash sitting all over the place. The Traitor even sent money and arms to Al Qeida, for Christ sakes!

How can conservatives be so blind to the underlying disease? ISIS, ISIL, IS, Al Qedia, etc, etc, are all just CIA fabrications. They pumped Billions to ISI Pakistan who funded Al Qedia during Operation Cyclone. Al Qedia means "the base" (the CIA Database of fighters against the Soviets in Afghanistan.) Then US Defense companies trained the Saudi Army, Marines and Special Ops. 17 of the 19 hijackers of 911 came from this training.

Don't ask how I know. I can't tell you.

No, No, No,

This goes way back before 2003, and the label you give these people is unimportant since each time after we abandon them they join up at other violent groups.

After the failed coup in Iran by CIA, and Carter's failed hostage rescue, CIA funded the notorious Bath Party and fomented the eight-year Iraq-Iran war and supplied Saddam with Bio-weapons which were launched at me in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. The empty casings were used by Collin Powell to pretend in 2003 there were usable WMD's in Bagdad (which was a lie cooked up by Tenet at CIA since GWB was strong-arming him to do so; Valerie Plamegate was another WMD fraud by Cheney.)

You keep pretending that the bogeyman is completely separate from who banksters support on the global grand chessboard, and nothing could be further from the truth.

Behind EVERY war and EVERY terrorist is a banker who loans money to both sides, not caring who wins as long as resources and interest payments from interested governments wind up in his pocket.

For example, read this page and learn how this game is really played:

http://planetofthebushapes.wikidot.com/bush-crime-family

Yeah,

When the global monopolists say "free trade", they mean free from any Environmental or Democratic regulation!

What always happens is free trade dies and racketeering sets in amongst a few select companies.

This has nothing to do with passports. The point is they were born and grew up in France or Belgium. This was homegrown terrorism. Bombing ISIS in Syria isn't going to change the disaffection felt by the second generation victims of French colonialism living in France. Bombing ISIS in Syria to solve the problem in France makes just as little sense as GW Bush invading Iraq because Saudis crashed airplanes into the Twin Towers on 9/11.

Bombing ISIS in Syria may well make sense for other reasons (if it's followed up by ground troops to seize and hold the territory cleared by the airstrikes) but it's not going to solve the problems deeply embedded in French and Belgian society. That's the point.

Who is bankrolling Isis? And how are they moving the oil?-----Saudi Arabia ---And who backs Saudi Arabia?

Understand the Syrian Conflict in five minutes:

Yeah, for $50,000,000.00 the CIA may turn in one of their own patsies!