Home | About | Donate

'Both Sad and Funny on a Whole New Level': The President of the United States of America Just Tweeted This Image of Himself

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/27/both-sad-and-funny-whole-new-level-president-united-states-america-just-tweeted

3 Likes

America’s trailer park trash that won the inheritance lottery president.

25 Likes

If the Rs in Congress had an ounce of shame, they’d resign en masse.

23 Likes

A member of the Lucky Sperm Club (and you ain’t in it).

8 Likes

What a sick MF! In his dreams he is God, in reality he is worthless scum sucking vermin! Impeach him out with all his ass kissing Nazi henchmen! Have a nice day asshole! Don’t call me, and whatever you do don’t call me late for dinner! Peace to all, this too shall pass.

11 Likes

He’s a "Stable Genius."

Rightttttt.

12 Likes

Example of a really, really twisted person and as president he has no dignity or honor. Time for him to go.

13 Likes

Thank you Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton…

22 Likes

LOL Just another one of his lies. One of the visual ones like sharpy gate, and the weather map. Guy would be so pathetic if he wasn’t going around doing all the damage he is doing to the world, and our nation. No doubt the magas will believe the picture is real.

6 Likes

This is my request for someone, anyone to make a wonderful new photo.
Please attach Trump’s head to the cartoon Grinch body. I think that will read better than all the made up great words that the Trump people can come up with. And I think it will be terrific because of this certain truth!
: " A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words." : )

3 Likes

Surely even THEY cannot believe this is real. He has totally lost the plot now. It’s more than sad. It’s very disturbing.

9 Likes

Or “Mighty Mouse” stardust. Remember him?

Sadly I can say that they probably do believe it. They are very far gone down the road of cult.

4 Likes

Words fail me.

8 Likes

There was a far more accurate painting of Tweetle-Dumb circulating a couple of years ago that showed his twisted smirk atop the body of a baby clad in an obviously VERY full & stinky diaper.  I presume the rest of the civilized world is both laughing at us and crying with us at the same time.

“What Hath Putin Wrought Rot??”

Don’t give O’Bummer and Her Haughtiness too much credit — they couldn’t have done it without the strong backing of the MIC and its subsidiary DNC/MSM cabal.

11 Likes

Hi Wingsofadove:
“Mickey I know, but “Mighty,” I don’t. ,” However, I think that Trump’s
face stuck onto Jabba the Hutt would be great too! : )

5 Likes

This coming from a guy whose last check-up uncovered a BMI that puts him squarely in the obese category.

10 Likes

In response, people (including this writer) who would otherwise be doing other things or paying attention to issues that mattered, were forced to stop what they were doing and respond.

And as long as you keep responding to his childish and irrational behavior he will continue to troll you. We need a one week press moratorium on covering anything related to the insecure orange turd. If people stop talking about the rump, does he even exist?

9 Likes

Let me get this straight. He tweeted this himself? Not a retweet of someone else’s photo? Did he photoshop it himself (unlikely), in which case some poor schlub did this for him and then he tweeted it out to the world?

6 Likes