Home | About | Donate

Bought and Paid For: We Are Well and Truly Done With Susan Collins

Bought and Paid For: We Are Well and Truly Done With Susan Collins

Huh. Turns out Susan Collins' betrayal of women and decency - aka her vote for drunken liar, frat boy and sexual assaulter Brett Kavanaugh after ignoring months of heartfelt pleas and protests by us, her alleged constituents - netted her a cool $1.8 million, or the most blood-money she's ever raised. Just $19,000 of that came from Mainers, with most from Brett's sketchy fans. Now we have $3.8 million to elect someone with a spine, and Collins, please God, will be gone girl.

1 Like

Whose IQ is lower, Dump’s or Collins’? Not a trick question. I’m serious.

3 Likes

Yo! Toni! Ain’t gotta get all squirrely wid da IQ stuff… the real meaning is I Quit! now gimme moolah!

1 Like

Mainers are moderates. If Collins is replaced by a Dem, it’ll be a conservadem.

But I’m sure the d-party LOTE voters around here will hail the next Joe Manchin in our midst.

1 Like

I will never vote for Collins again. I’m eighty and voted for Collins every election. I’m from her home town know her family personally. They have been truly decent and caring business people as well as dedicated doctors and American citizens. I realize the level of courage it would have taken to vote no on Kavannaugh, but cowardice in senators should not be rewarded. They represent the country on the globe not some state stuck in the permafrost. I love my state and want to stand for right not expedient. We are simple, poor but fair What was King thinking voting on the anti boycott bill. Wrong headed should be objected to Why in hell do we vote for these cretins? How do we get so deceived? Do we want to be gullible? Like some Germans said during the Nuremberg trial movie, “WIR WISSEN NICHT” There is theory now; “They go low we go high”. They go low we get incinerated. ANTIFA, ME TOO. OWS, NEVER AGAIN, have it right. You have to confront stupidity head on. Being nice and passive cost the Jewish people millions of lives. They went docile to death. (OF MICE AND MEN) the only two species that eat their own.

"

3 Likes

Good post. In one more year, if we keep going like this, you’ll be able to make a list, concentration camps lite, in Amerika.

Have you seen the movie Defiance? Stars Liev Schreiber, whom I adore, and Daniel Craig who play the Bielski brothers, leaders of the Jewish colony escaping to and living in the Belarus forests. They fought back. Excellent movie.

1 Like

Collins’s vote for Kavanaww is a perfect illustration of the default dementia of their party.

2 Likes

Let this be a shot across the bow to the centrist Dems who are talking of a 2020 primary of AOC (per-yesterdays Truthout article). BTW: who ever identified Susan Collins as anything other than the opportunist, careerist hack she (finally) screamed to the world? Listening to her made my frontal lobe shrink.

2 Likes

The bigger problem is emotional and moral IQ (EQ and MQ). These are the real deficits shaking all of us.

2 Likes

Yet another example of someone’s shoes I wanna puke on. There are sooooo many. I am soooooo tired of being sick. Call in the CDC and have them do another study on this disease, it’s a pandemic.

That’s very true. But I’m really curious as to whether Dump is borderline IQ and is incapable of substantive thinking processes. He read his speech ok, but I don’t see evidence of intelligence. He’s a damn good puppet. I know the probable diagnoses…and dangers he poses because of them. Morally, he’s more than bankrupt. Emotionally—-one sick s.o.b.

And he may be nothing compared to Pence or Nazi wannabes Bolton, Nielsen, and the repulsive Miller…ok, and Cheney, and Kissinger, and Elliot Abrams…omg

3 Likes

Excepting Susan, of course. Nothing decent about her at all.