Home | About | Donate

Bowing to Endless War Advocates, Trump Vows More Bloodshed in Afghanistan

Bowing to Endless War Advocates, Trump Vows More Bloodshed in Afghanistan

Jake Johnson, staff writer

While President Donald Trump's primetime speech Monday night offered few concrete details on his long-awaited "strategy" for America's 16-year war in Afghanistan, analysts were quick to point out that the address made several things "absolutely clear": the war—already the longest in American history—will continue indefinitely, many more civilians will die, and what little oversight currently exists will be greatly curtailed.

Trump has morphed into Obama. He gets his orders and he dutifully executes them!

How much more can we inflict on those poor people in the Mid East?

And the Democratic response…?

Including the ending of a war or occupation in the term “victory” is sooooo twentieth century.

The definition of victory in the twenty first century is focused solely on profiteering characterized by eternal occupations and wars that sustain eternal revenue for the military industrial media infotainment complex (MIMIC).

If we don’t “take” their resources, another empire will.

The war machine grinds flesh and bone and spits out money to its owners.

Trump has become the latest in a long line of presidential puppets for the military industrial complex. And believe me I am not making any excuses for Trump as he is as vile a human being as they come. But once again the military industrial complex gets their wars extended unto eternity as their evil puppet does their bidding. Anyone remember the Chucky movies. Trump is Chucky come to life.

We have finally succumbed to a military coup in the USA on behalf of the military industrial complex. What else would one expect as the US Empire is in its death throes. The future is looking really grim. God knows what future horrors these monsters will unleash upon the world as they try and maintain their dying empire.

Sock Puppet Trump dutifully carries out MIC orders, gets to feather his own nest to a Fair Thee Well, as a Payoff, and is in Ignorantly in a Position to be Discarded, by the Same, if it suits Their Purposes.

Like, if they decide it’s time for Martial Law, they will Manufacture a Crisis, and Blame the Dreamt Up Villain du Jour, if they need an Excuse.

16 years a trillion dollars 100s of thousands of lives and we need to double down on failure once again. I guess we didn’t kill enough or kill them hard enoug so we need to do it again?

Hey, the Washington Post and the New York Times are not mentioning the Mueller investigation or the tax returns. Our attention is focused elsewhere. They are salivating at the prospect of more explosions.

The Extrusion Himself said, “we are not going to promote democracy.”

Well, that was abundantly clear from the beginning.

“Terrorism”=“Perpetual War”=Perpetual profits=Corrupt governance=Disintegrating society=Multi-level justice system=Destroyed public education system=Accelerating for -profit healthcare system=More homeless=More propaganda=and opportunity for revolt.

Not one word about what they define as ‘winning’. Not one word about what military objectives they hope to attain. Not one word about how this policy will bring about a negotiated settlement between the Taliban and the Warlords, and a stop to the endless nightmare for the people of Afghanistan, which the U.S. has been promoting and funding for the past 30+ years.

It is crystal clear that this moron has no idea where he even WANTS to go, much less how to get there.

It is quite simple: All the bad guys will be killed. The good guys will win. Weren’t you listening? A template to follow globally.

Trump is not a military strategist nor is he likely to be well informed about the wars he blithely congratulates our pursuing! Trump literally doesn’t know what to do nor even have an idea of which direction we should take. The end result is a non specific platitude laden speech which should embarasss every military mind that had hoped for real direction in a conflict that has lasted 16 years. Trump is so incompetent that he didn’t even know what to say to maintain appearances though he tried as much with this speech of nothingness on toast!

This wasn’t a war time speech by a committed and focused leader concerned with the loss of life that his decisions created. Were you looking for more ability? A more competent analysis? More focused? More concerned? Trump literally hasn’t a clue about anything other than maintaining his image!

This was a pretend speech about the Afghan war! It was as much a distraction as it was a dodge or feint that Trump needed to get through the week of calls for his resignation or impeachment. Trump is becoming increasingly confused as his former knack for slieight of hand image driven politics seems to be waning. He is losing his gift for gab in promoting his image …in conveying himself as a winner! Once Trump always knew how best to sell Trump but not so much anymore! Trump knows that he is being seen as a loser and because he believed so totally in image, Trump senses that he is lousy at the job and were he on the show The Apprentice, that he would be fired. That he should be fired immediately!

Trump knows that Trump should go! He has become a loser.

They don’t even have a domino theory this time. As goes Afghanistan, so goes…no where else in the world.

What’s this? Lie number 850?

Earth to Trump’s base: You’ve been had.

Genghis Khan, during his expansion of the Mongol Empire had a strategy. When the military approached a city, it was ordered to surrender. If it did, it became a part of the Empire and was under the protection, and the taxation, of the Mongols.
*If even one arrow was fired from the city, it was overwhelmed, the entire population was killed and the city reduced to rubble. This information was passed on ahead of the Horde. After a time, most cities or other opponents capitulated, considering the alternative they faced.
*I think the same tactic is being observed by the new Golden Horde from the West.
“If you resist, we will destroy your cities, lay waste to your lands, and kill the inhabitants until you surrender. If the world resists, we can and will destroy it utterly.”
*Eventually, the Horde was stopped in Eastern Europe and returned to the East.
*I have no idea how the predation of the new Golden Horde will proceed or be stopped, but since the inmates now run the asylum, I’m not too optimistic.
;-})

I could barely watch but I did. What struck me is that he mostly resembled a drunk on a bar stool heaving verbal platitudes at anyone nearby. Our real Bar Stool President. To bad that this Bar Stool has command of so much destructive force, both military and political.
And while we are at it. Look at that picture of Trump and those generals. The way they lean forward, putting a determined suck-up-to-your-face fool-you look. What a worthless assemblage of human garbage, but dangerous and essentially vicious. Reminds me of numerous of pictures of Hitler and his generals in little groups around him. Just as sick.

The one word is PROFITS. But of course they can’t say it publicly.

Or it all equals human extinction.

Gen’rals-gathered in their masses,
Just like witches at black masses,
Evil minds that plot destruction,
Sorcerer of death’s construction,
In the fields the bodies burning,
As the war machine keeps turning,
Death and Hatred to Mankind,
Poisoning their brainwashed minds,
Oh Lord yeah…

Politicians hide themselves away,
They only started the war,
Why should they go out and fight?
They leave that role for the poor, yeah.

Time will tell on their power minds,
Making war just for fun,
Treating people just like pawns in chess,
Wait till their judgement day comes, yeah.

Now in darkness world stops turning,
Ashes where the bodies burning,
No more War Pigs have the power,
Hand of God has struck the hour,
Day of judgement, God is calling,
On their knees the war pigs crawling,
Begging mercies for their sins,
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings,
Oh Lord yeah.

~War Pigs by Black Sabbath ~

Songwriters: Michael Butler / Ozzy Osbourne / Tony Iommi / William Ward

What, we’re not going after minerals?
No, we’re doing just fine with poppy.

And location, location, location. What a great crossroads!.Where should I put my hotel?