Home | About | Donate

Bradley Spent Millions on Voter Suppression, Union Busters, Climate Deniers, and Right-Wing Media in 2019

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/06/09/bradley-spent-millions-voter-suppression-union-busters-climate-deniers-and-right

Never heard of this group before, & I had to go well into this article before getting a clue. First I figured it was a person, but I could only think of Ed Bradley or Bill Bradley, and neither seemed likely candidates. So could it be some politician, ideologue or billionaire I wasn’t familiar with, or maybe somebody whose first name is Bradley? Didn’t seem so. Aha! Must be Bradley University! Still reading, but its content didn’t seem to match what a university would do. Why would a university pay for so many extraneous, non-educational things? Finally I find out it’s a foundation, obviously a very conservative, pro-Republican one.

They apparently have a lot of money to throw around to further corrupt our system and exacerbate inequality and the erosion of our democracy, as if we didn’t already have so many organizations and individuals doing the same.

2 Likes

Glad to see you are doing some investigative research into The Bradley Foundation. They’ve been at it for quite some time; very old and very mean money, as they say. Corrupt as hell, too.
They, in this instance, being people who aren’t particularly enamored of white fascists and racists. Who, amongst many other nasty ideas, are against collective bargaining and human rights. They’re very rich scumbags, pretty much.
BTW- there’s lots more where they came from.
FYI- Art Pope is currently running the show at The Bradley Foundation. A real piece of work, old Art is. See his shitshow act in N. Carolina. Another white and racist old Republican. Nancy McLean ( sp ) has a book about Powell, the Kochs, the Bradleys and the Art Popes’ of the world. Very scary reading unless you like Nazis.

3 Likes

Might want to add the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to the list. Now THERE is a real piece of eugenic work for ya! especially against black folks…

OK. Bill & Melinda it is.