Home | About | Donate

Bringing Shame To Our People and Our Country: Miller (Still) Must Go

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2019/11/25/bringing-shame-our-people-and-our-country-miller-still-must-go

2 Likes

There is a space alien creature, a worm, eating the brains of the occupants of the White House. For some very odd reason I look at millers face and see Jeffrey Dahmer.

5 Likes

Where most humans envision a “third eye” - that sacred space of insight - there is an entire cadre of ‘externalized’ predatory capitalists with that space and capacity taken over by an invisible, twisted form of male genitalia.

If you watch very closely, when before cameras, they attempt to swing it out of their field of vision, but it keeps flopping back in their eyes.

4 Likes

Prescient Dreaming before the election brought me a vision of trump’s staff in nazi uniforms

Who suspected such a concrete example

When one compares anything to nazis Everyone freaks out

Too bad because it is as REAL as the day is long

For All the Persecuted
Never Again, Until It Kills Me, Never Again

Too Many have Sacrificed the Full Measure

“ Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived, and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field”

3 Likes

Some serious mental aberration here.

1 Like

Wow. I’m surprised that uniform didn’t catch fire on him. I knew a Jewish psychic once, who got a burn mark on her palm when a prankster dropped a 3rd Reich coin into it as a “joke”.