Home | About | Donate

'Bye-Bye, Betsy DeVos. You Won't Be Missed,' Says Sanders as Billionaire Education Secretary Attacks Push for Tuition-Free College

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/12/02/bye-bye-betsy-devos-you-wont-be-missed-says-sanders-billionaire-education-secretary

2 Likes

What do you call a billionaire who registered a $40 million, 164-foot yacht in the Cayman Islands to avoid $2.4 million in U.S. taxes, while undermining public schools?

Easy answer… a Republican Trump Toady.

8 Likes

How about “BITCH”.

9 Likes

I’d call her a clunt, but I have a lisp.

3 Likes

I just call her a dunt.

4 Likes

Like she really needs the job/money.

1 Like

The term “the worst ever” is applicable to Trump and every single one of his appointments and nominees.

9 Likes

I would never ever strike a woman but I would definitely like to slap Betsy. I don’t think of her as a woman or even a human. Where do these monsters come from?

6 Likes

It’s certainly a conundrum.

3 Likes

Bernie takes another swing at an easy pitch coming in right down the middle of the plate. What we need from Bernie is some courage to take on Flournoy, Blinken, Tanden and Biden, but I doubt we are ever going to see that.

8 Likes

One of the most HIDEOUS “things” of all time. It is not a human but rather a malevolent rabid creature loose in society. It should be put down as expeditiously as possible.

2 Likes

Billionaires who refuse to pay their extremely low taxes on their luxury toys are leaches on society, either strip them of their citizenship and kick them out of the country, or reinstate public hangings. This country can’t afford this level of “taking” right now, and DeVos is the queen of taking.

3 Likes

Betsy and Donald are the ultimate evil twins. Because they use their wealth and position to destroy others and the country, they along with their ilk deserve to lose their wealth and live in a one room forever home together - also known as prison.

4 Likes

I believe he has more courage than 99% of congress. I know Bernie bashing is popular, but at least he is speaking out.

7 Likes

DeVos will tell you that only the well-to-do rich folks deserve an education. A white education at that.
Add her to the list of deplorables.

4 Likes

Hi theinitiate:
Almost, there but make that a RICH bitch. ; )

2 Likes

Hi Barton:
I think that Shakespeare’s MacBeth witches started with ,"eye of newt… " and went from there with more add ons. : )

1 Like

In the 2028 Presidential Primaries Ms Devos will be invited to speak at the Democratic Party convention. She will wax poetically as to how important it is to protect Democracy and get the current Republican out of the White House.

AOC will be given 30 seconds to respond.