Home | About | Donate

Cadet Bone Spurs Tells the People He Rips Off, Trash Talks, Exploits and Blocks They Are Why the Nation Thrives In Freedom, and It Does Not Go Well

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2019/11/11/cadet-bone-spurs-tells-people-he-rips-trash-talks-exploits-and-blocks-they-are

3 Likes

So I guess those cheering on the TRAITOR IN CHIEF are all in on plundering the poor countries of the world—the US people will not allow the Kurds to have a country and the people of the United States will take their oil. Trump said “we will take the oil”—he is talking about Kurdish oil. Is this the purpose of the US military???

Our foreign policy should be grounded in INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM. SUPPORT INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM —SUPPORT THE COMMONS-----we all have a right to share in the wealth of this world.

5 Likes

My Great Grandfather James Satchell fought in WW1. He fought in the Battle of Verdun, one of the longest battles of the War and survived without any wounds, except extreme PTSD. He came home to Cissna Park, Il to become the town drunk. This is His Day and for all the others that fought in WW1, the original Armistice Day.

7 Likes

You don’t like Trump, do you, Abby? I don’t either and I commend you for taking him down whenever you can.

4 Likes

Hi illusion:
YOU will feel better if you read Marine General Smedley Darlington Butler’s : “War is a Racket.” YOU can find it on the internet internet—unless Trump has had it erased

7 Likes

Wow! Fantastically articulate, Dear Abby. Great connecting of dots.

Of course, I couldn’t listen to the Fake President today. I’ve suspected for a long time that he’s often wearing bulletproof garb…but no headgear. I guess his protectors figure that if he got shot in the head, no one would be able to tell the difference between pre- and post- hit.

I’m delighted to read about all the protections and visible and noisy anti-Trump stuff that went on. Maybe he’ll begin to get a glimmering of his unpopularity and/or some fear that overrides his sociopathic arrogance and will take his ample backside out of our lives.

Hope springs eternal.

8 Likes

The oil in question belongs to all Syrians, not just Kurdish Syrians.

And our foreign policy should be grounded in supporting freedom in general, whether it’s individual or collective.

3 Likes

Cadet bone spurs was a Vietnam, draft evader and a hypocritical coward who is a cheer leader and a war hawk as long as he does not have to serve!

1 Like

Hate to defend him; but I just did research on Fred Trump and the KKK. The evidence is sketchy; he was arrested at a KKK parade which was part of a Memorial Day parade; but was immediately released. He may have been a bystander. Just in the name of accuracy there is no solid evidence he was a member. However it is accurate to say he was a flaming racist actively discriminating against Black and Puerto Ricans in his vast apartment holdings; which earned him several legal actions by the Feds. Of course his son’s many statements and actions carry on the family tradition.

3 Likes

Trump doesn’t need to erase it because it has been erased from the majority of the American people’s minds. General, Smedley Butler was awarded 2 Congressional Medals of Honor, yet he has been pretty much erased from American history. I wonder why? Maybe because of statements like this? " I HELPED MAKE MEXICO SAFE FOR AMERICAN OIL INTERESTS IN 1914 " .

5 Likes

Congress and the Courts continue to keep us in harm’s way by allowing this person to remain in office for yet another day. Exceptional.

1 Like

It does appear that he is a traitor, but the triumvirate of The Owners/Congress/the Courts can’t be bothered to inform us plebes of whether or not they think so. So nice.

I’m very encouraged to see the people protesting tRump’s speech on Veteran’s Day. Clearly, they recognize the man is an egoist, grifter, con man, and coward whose insincerity as he reads from the teleprompter, is plain as day. They must come out to vote in their millions in every state in November 2020 and conclusively defeat this horrible president.

3 Likes

And as long as his spawn don’t, either.

1 Like

Hi Shantiananda:

Maybe we should start posting, " TRUMP is A Racket! "
SO, make sure you read, “WAR is a Racket”, by Marine General Smedley Darlington Butler! : )

1 Like

I read it a long time ago, but it is always worth re-reading. " Back in those years, I had as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best Al could do is to operate his racket in three districts, I operated my racket in three continents".

2 Likes

Hi Shantiananda:
And so insane too was that many of the GOP and corporate ones too, wanted General Butler to off FDR-----he refused, but I wonder------because Major Butler died way too young. : (

You mean like JFK, MLK and RFK. ?

Hi Shantiananda:

YES, exactly-----like JFK, RFK, MLK, and maybe even General Butler. : (

I think Paul Wellstone as well as many others could also be included.

1 Like