Home | About | Donate

CAIR-OK Responds to Rep. Bennett's Islamophobic Hearing

CAIR-OK Responds to Rep. Bennett's Islamophobic Hearing

Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)

OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma chapter of the Council onAmerican-Islamic Relations (CAIR-OK) today responded to comments made during an Islamophobic hearing for Interim Study H16-029, "Radical Islam, Sharia Law, the Muslim Brotherhood and the radicalization process."

###

Malcolm X was my hero after he made his pilgrimage to Mecca and came back wanting to unite people of all color and that is why he was murdered. MLK promoted the same, was united poor people and was becoming powerful and known all over the world. He was my hero. But Saudi Arabia promotes hatred of whites and sends money to Islamic groups in the the US to build and maintain radical mosques, as they have radicalized the Islamic people in the Middle East and promoted Wahhabi Islalm. The US has supports the Saudis and do not make any distinction between radical Islam and peaceful Islam. I am not for radical Christians that are full of hate and more than I am for radical Islam that preach hate. . Do I believe people should be killed for not accepting Islam? I am not a member of any religious group. The question does not deserve an answer.