Home | About | Donate

Calling Bernie Sanders a 'Champion' for Immigrant Families, Make the Road Action Endorses Vermont Senator for President

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/01/15/calling-bernie-sanders-champion-immigrant-families-make-road-action-endorses-vermont

2 Likes

said Ocasio-Cortez. “Their spirit and tenacity will lend enormous strength to the diverse coalition to elect Bernie Sanders to be our next president.”

I would add the caveat: if we get to vote for Bernie to be our next president, because in my opinion, the Democratic, political, elite will not allow Bernie the nomination for POTUS.

1 Like

Bernie is bringing in the cash and endorsements and warren will be crying in her beer. Bernie up 10 points in California.

BERNIE 2020

7 Likes

Don’t blame Warren, it was an act of desperation as her endorsements and donations and support is declining.

Shanti, you know we agree on most all issues, but I believe Alexandria is right. I also feel/believe working for victory is a more positive act than always clarifying that “it can’t happen here”. That may be proven so, but positivity and working for victory in all the ways we can, including inspiring people who may not yet feel the bern, may just tip the balance - and I believe there are millions more who demsnd and believe to bring us real change! Peace

5 Likes

I absolutely DO blame Warren for betraying a friendship of decades. I am 100% off Warren. I used to think she would make a good VP - no longer. We do NOT need another proven liar in either position.

6 Likes

Nice reply. Some people claim Bernie will get the nomination for POTUS…let’s all work together to prove it!

4 Likes

Bernie’s my man! If he and Warren were to be on the ticket after working things out, I’d feel like America has a chance. Two progressives would change America with America’s support.

The Vice/Ipsos poll also shows 47 percent of Hispanic voters saying they would consider voting for Sanders compared to 37 percent who said they would consider voting for Biden.

From poll. So much for the “Biden’s got the Black vote locked up” stuff.
ttps://thehill.com/homenews/campaign-polls/478425-poll-equal-numbers-of-african-americans-open-to-voting-for-biden

1 Like

THAT’S the Spirit, Shantiananda!!! We have to stay positive and FIGHT this time around if dirty deeds happen again!

5 Likes

Sorry. She has shit in her Cheerios as far as I’m concerned. Bernie would be far better off with a VP named Tina or Tulsi. (No…Tulsi is NOT perfect but she has a LOT more positives than “Liar Lizzie”.)

4 Likes

Your idea of leaving the “h” off the front of the URL is BRILLIANT, Unmentionables! I hope everyone else on here sees and learns "The Technique"!

The ill formed attack only helped Bernie. I HAVE NEVER supported her. Not even prior to 2016. This woman is a fake. I care nothing for the Harvard elitist crowd. I have a Union background. I know a fake when I see one. The people she surrounds herself with are the asshats that look down their nose at working people. She is just another moderate republican that doesn’t care for the racist element in republican politics. Besides the fact that she is stupid with no common sense. Anybody walking around claiming to be a Native American and then taunting Trump with a DNA test only to discover that she IS NOT Native American is pretty fu$king stupid. NO one that has real qualifications needs to do stunts. She was even too stupid to let surrogates go on the attacks, she did them herself.
The stupidity of not only lying to the public about their meeting but then refusing to shake his hand.
She will continue to drop like a rock.

BERNIE 2020

5 Likes

Well said Carl !

1 Like

It appears to me that the so called locked in vote for Biden among African Americans is a hold over from the Clinton era.
Bernie needs to get his tush down south and give a rally speech that resembles an MLK speech, if he has one.
Of course, all of the democratic candidates are way better on immigration than trump.

2 Likes

In SC it also has to do with machine politics, as everything in SC does, specifically the Clyburn machine. If enough people “go rogue” from the machine Bernie could win or make it close. Same elsewhere (AL, MS, GA etc.). And more than one speech. A ground game. They’ve been trying for a while. Machine politics and “street money” is still alive and kicking in America.

1 Like

Shelby: Add the “h” in front of the following URL and go to the site and learn A LOT about “Tin Lizzie”! (THEN SHARE!)
ttps://www.currentaffairs.org/2020/01/the-credibility-gap

Remember a few elections ago when in Milwaukee cigarettes were traded for votes. We can’t let that sort of thing happen again.
But you’re right, a full series of rallies should be on Bernies front bern-er for the southern vote.
Looks like the senators won’t get that chance before the first primary, as they will be tied up with the trial of the liar-in-chief.

Well said, Shelby!
That is EXACTLY how I felt about Oliar even during his campaign. He was also BULLSHIT from the very beginning and that is how he “ruled” as prez…BULLSHIT, SMOKE, AND MIRRORS!

And I think Trump will use this “event” to tear Progressives apart.

Be that as it may be, I will support anyone Bernie chooses as his VP and pray that Trump is beaten with my vote and that of others.

1 Like