Home | About | Donate

Calling for End of US Asylum System, Trump Adds, "And, Frankly We Should Get Rid of Judges"

Calling for End of US Asylum System, Trump Adds, "And, Frankly We Should Get Rid of Judges"

Jon Queally, staff writer

President Donald Trump called for the end of the U.S. system that welcomes those seeking political asylum and refugee status on Friday and then added that it would also be good to "get rid of judges."

"Congress has to act," Trump told reporters outside the White House, referring to the asylum claim process and the broader immigration system. "They have to get rid of catch-and-release, chain migration, visa lottery, they have to get rid of the whole asylum system because it doesn't work."

1 Like

President Caligula is going to get more and more Nazi as we get closer to November 2020
And the Republican Suicide Cult will cover for him all the way

Its’ going to get messy

16 Likes

Trump will never be impeached. Ignore all the excuses the Democrats make for not impeaching Trump. The Democratic party establishment knows full well the party needs Trump as someone to vote against going into the 2020 election cycle. He’s the best reason they ever had for voting Democrat. Principles and ethics be damned.

7 Likes

His antics are not new, ad nauseam. As to the rule of law: That one has been subverted with the implementation of the Patriot Act and the NDAA, which are designed to dismantle/override the US Constitution, and the seizing of the US judiciary (with the exception of very few judges who still have all their marbles). The fascist agenda is in full swing and hope alone will not get us out of this…

11 Likes

What does this idiot have to do so that those who have the power can OUST HIS ASS?!

4 Likes

You’re probably correct but if they actually try “vote for us were not him” and have no platform AGAIN they will lose, again.
ANd they “the corporate leadership” is already trying to kill M4A, $15/hr, you know, everything the base wants.

7 Likes

Excellent point! I hadn’t seen your post before I made my post.

Good point. Remember the excuse that we were told by the dems. that they could not start impeachment proceedings until after the Mueller report came out ?

“End Asylum Now ! Except Mara Largo, My family may need asylum”

3 Likes

After thought:

> you know, everything the base wants.

From now on I will try to remember to differentiate between the “Base” and the “99%”

• The Dem ‘Leadership’ Base = Corporations, 1% ,MIC. THe same base as the Republicans.
  • 99% is the rest of us.

They are, in fact, doing what their Base wants. That just doesn’t include the 99%

5 Likes

Which Mueller report? I count at least three: the full (if you ignore all the redactions) one that Mueller sent to AG Barr; the 1/20th scale summary Barr released; and the one buzzing around in Pwesident Twump’s cranium which exonerates him of anything and everything.

And no, I don’t expect the D leadership to actually DO anything about any of the reports beyond huffing and puffing.

3 Likes

It’s going to be much simpler and effective, to remove Trump, than 12,000,000 men, women, and children who can be productive citizens given the chance.

Trump on the other hand, is only producing for himself, the top .01%, and the Military Industrial Complex.

The Facist direction he’s taking our nation in, is destructive and divisive.

4 Likes

Now Don doubles down on the press being “truly the enemy of the people.” And now, “…we should get rid of judges.” These are bad ideas, Don.
Here’s a good idea: You should be exiled, and banned from returning to the U.S.A.

3 Likes

Phred - Right. As if it isn’t messy enough already. The Owners (and Congress) are actually going to allow Don to stay in office. Prediction: Whether he’s impeached (unlikely) or loses at the polls, he isn’t going anywhere.

2 Likes

They are just like him so they relate.

1 Like

“Trump will never be impeached.”
… mainly because the Senate is controlled by the GOTP.

2 Likes

They actually want him to remain in office, and have NO platform.

3 Likes

What a hypocrite. Don and his junior dumps actually use legal and illegal immigrants and refugees so they do not have to pay them Anyone who believes this sack of crap is really out there.

4 Likes

Exactly, but a lot of people do not care- that is the problem. They only care about themselves and their little inner circle. It’s nauseating! It reminds me Phil Ochs singing outside a small circle of friends.

1 Like

Trump is the weapon of mass distraction the corporately owned and operated empire needs to continue the job of the fascist takeover started when Roosevelt was in office. We’ve had Nazis running the show since, except when the Kennedys tried to make the US a better place. No, they weren’t perfect by any stretch, but JFK wanted to end the Vietnam invasion, abolish the CIA, and Bobby, as Attorney General was going after the mafia. See how that worked for them, and MLK, Malcom X, John Lennon, Senator Paul Wellstone, and ANYONE who gains enough power to move We the People to action. The owner/operators of the empire will never allow true change. As we speak, they’re holding two major truth tellers in solitary confinement and want one of them, Julian Assange, dead ASAP. Trump is not the problem. He’s the poster child of the mass symptoms of Amerika’s national illness. Amerika has been sick since its inception.

5 Likes