Home | About | Donate

Calls for Probe Into White Supremacy and Domestic Terrorism After Arrest for Arson Attacks on Black Churches

Calls for Probe Into White Supremacy and Domestic Terrorism After Arrest for Arson Attacks on Black Churches

Julia Conley, staff writer

Civil rights advocates on Thursday called for a serious examination of racist hate crimes and domestic terrorism in the wake of arson attacks on three black churches in Louisiana.

0 Likes

Good luck to those expecting the Trump Adm. to investigate the burning of black churches. Besides, that’s like deputizing Wiley Coyote and having him investigate the ACME Explosive Co. for possible linkage to The Road Runner’s house being blown up.
Yes, they’re that bad!

1 Like

A sick nation–racism is its mental disease.

1 Like

Racism, bigotry and stupidity.

0 Likes

If this White Supremacist likes fire so much, give him a proper Joan of Arc send-off.

1 Like

I am sure Mr Trump will be mentioning these heinous White Nationalist crimes at his Rallies when he talks about the Mexican Criminals coming across our border. NOT

0 Likes

I once heard that in a middle east country punishment was related to the crime. Steal something get a hand chopped off. Commit adultery, get your p----s cut off, etc.
So in my rare sadistic opinion, I would let the arsonist experience the pain of heat or fire every day for a while.

0 Likes

Joan of Arc him.

0 Likes