Home | About | Donate

Canadians Take Fight Against Controversial 'Anti-Terror' Law to UN

Canadians Take Fight Against Controversial 'Anti-Terror' Law to UN

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

As the United Nations gears up for its first-in-a-decade review of Canada's human rights record, activists opposing a controversial "anti-terrorism" surveillance law are jumping at the chance to plead their case in front of the panel.

It has been very sad for me to watch our once peaceful and fair neighbor to the North gradually turn itself into a clone of the United States, rapidly becoming known as the Fourth Reich.
* I hope the People of Canada will see through this scam and remove or replace their fascist leaders with those dedicated to Canada, the Canadian People, and Freedom.
;-})

HUH? "our many concerns regarding civil liberties in Canada, including Bill C-51, equality rights, aboriginal persons, police and conducted energy weapons, as well as the treatment of refuge" conducted energy weapons?, why have I never heard of this before?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Geez, C-51 makes the Canadians sound as if they live south of the border.

The US lives south of the border, and it is a no man's land.

Our government suffers from total absence of adult supervision.

And Wall Street cherry picks which legislation to buy.

And both major parties routinely sell their votes to the highest bidder.

And the President is the highest priced lobbyist for Wall Street.

C-51 would fit right in with our business as usual.

Which Obama promises to carve into stone and call holy writ.

More and more, corporate-led governments are becoming threats to their own citizens.

Is Steven Harper the anti-Christ?

Reagan had it wrong - it's not "governments are the problem." It's fascist governments that don't listen to the people are the problem.

It's good they're taking the fight to the UN. I don't know how it will end. Harper is too much like Bush & Obama. I hope he's not re-elected.