Home | About | Donate

Career of Trump's Top Ethics Lawyer Marred by Questionable Ethics

Career of Trump's Top Ethics Lawyer Marred by Questionable Ethics

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

The attorney named as President-elect Donald Trump's White House counsel, Donald McGahn, has been called "kryptonite to campaign finance reform," "a totally partisan politico," and "

Great - a shark in the Koi pond. :frowning:

An oxymoron - an ethics lawyer.
The authoritarian machine rolls on.

Another sign of fascism

ETHICS? We don't need no stinking ethics! Fascism anyone?

"Fascism’s principles are wafting in the air today, surreptitiously masquerading as something else, challenging everything we stand for."
Lawrence Britt's study of seven fascist regimes brought forth his "14 Defining Characteristics of Fascism" - it makes accurate and disturbing reading in the age of trump (not that it didn't before as well).
I hope the contempt Trump has for "ethics" and much else will lead to his impeachment and/or indictment - and damn quick I say!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4113.htm

Ethics are for the little people.
The owners have no scruples, never have.

Just where are Trump Neo Leftists now that Trump really needs your apologetics?

I mean Wall Street feared him!!! The billionaire populist!!!

Cluck.

The Trump Regime is characterized by being unapologetic for anything.

Myths about Wall Street fearing Trump are soooo October. Just as Brer Rabbit sang "I was born and raised in a briar patch" in Song of the South, does anybody doubt that Team Trump is now singing the lyrics of Ry Cooder's NO BANKER LEFT BEHIND ?

Donald McGahn a top ethics lawyer? Great new Orwellian term!

All the boxes are checked when applied to the T-dump reign of terror and his band of brigands also fall in lock-step...Jack-booting their way to grovel at the feet of their emperor.

Thank you for the link!

McGhan fills his coffers from the tills of all manner of low-life beasts and crooks: Koch (as in lock) bros and T-dump...laughing all the way to the bank. The only aspect of ethics this piranha addresses is how to get around them breaking every rule along the way. He, like so many of like-minded people in his profession will do anything to win (end justifies the means) kicking integrity aside on their roads to perdition.