Home | About | Donate

Celebrating Another Maskless, Clueless, Death-Haunted, Staggeringly Hypocritical "Special Time of the Year"

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/11/30/celebrating-another-maskless-clueless-death-haunted-staggeringly-hypocritical

3 Likes

FLOTUS has been pushed into the role of Mrs. Claus over the years so it may just be something Milania doesn’t want to do. She has never struck me as someone who wanted the FLOTUS job from the start and would have been much happier in New York. Decorating for xmas may be to her the equivalent to cleaning toilets to the rest of us. She should have given the decorating job to Ivanka and then the WH could have been lit up with menohahs, that would have been fun. I kind of hope that as Milania is walking out of the WH for last time, she turns and gives it the finger.

3 Likes

She is an illegal—deport her along with Baron—material support to a Terrorist.

If the State Dept had been fully staffed they would have contained this virus to Asia just like they did in 2003. Trump is responsible for ALL these world wide deaths-------good luck Trump when you meet YOUR maker.

2 Likes

Except that on the East Coast, New York specifically, the virus entered the country from Europe.
Studies have found traces of Covid in Italy as far back as November of last year.

3 Likes

I can’t wait for Christmas, 2021.

1 Like

OMFG, but that first photo of FLOTUS walklng down the aisle of potentially carniverous plants reminded me of every cheesy horror movie featuring plants scarfing down unwary humans. There was even an episode of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea(60’s cult TV classic) where the crew were trapped with a fast growing carniverous plant, that munched its way through various crewmembers until someone came up with the idea of flooding the ship after the remaining crew locked themselves in a safe room. While in colour, the gore level was minimal while the scream level was at a ten.
Welcome to 2020 Christmas at the White House, where you may be the main course. As for FLOTUS, her entire family entered the country based on chain immigration. Guess that’s only for pale skinned people.

3 Likes

Melanoma is the First Whore of the United States, and should therefore be afforded all the scorn and disdain that position merits.

2 Likes

That she married President Poop-n-Pants for his money, is all you need to know about this gold-digger.

4 Likes

I know for damn sure I’ll be giving 'it’ the finger when ‘it’ leaves OUR HOUSE!

3 Likes

Good thing they never really got that Easter deal

There would have been an abundance of Crucifixions for everyone

It started in China just like 2003-----the State Dept is the eyes and ears for the NSA and CIA----they could have stopped this in Asia. Trump decimated the State Dept and created bad relations with China. 250 thousand people flew into the US in Jan from China----40 thousand in Feb after Trump said flights where canceled on Jan 28---------Trump then closed traffic from Europe and infected Americans came pouring into NY----spiking the virus in NY and NJ-------and latter reported Jarred had a national plan for testing-----Trump said forget it the virus is infecting blue states . Who cares about blue states.

1 Like

I actually felt sorry for Melania after I read that Ivanka was trying to take over Melania’s bigger office space at the White House. And, as to that bizarre green trench/ army coat with the tacky white writing of “I don’t care, do you?”
I always wondered if Ivanka hung it on her as she went out the door—as that weird green thing looked like nothing Melania would ever wear.
But then Trump was bad enough, and I suppose many Americans wondered why he married a foreigner 2 of 3 times. I felt sorry for Melania after seeing Trump’s idea of a baby announcement. There he was on a tarmac, getting out of an expensive sports car, and she, very, very pregnant was standing on the stairway into the plane, while wearing a gold bikini, and being so very, very pregnant. It was all so very, very weird.
Perhaps Trump was just advertising his sperm?

Latest CDC report suggests that the virus had been around weeks before it was detected in China. Months ago CNN published a Barcelona report that sewage in that city showed the existence of the virus as early as around March 2019.

Read the following report that shows the virus’ origin need not be Italy or Spain or China…

…www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/no_author/covid-19-further-evidence-that-the-virus-originated-in-the-us/

Hi LarryD3;
Don’t forget that the military games were held in Wuhan. They occurred in October and the virus started in November. I aways wonder if it started in Wuhan, or if it came with the US military.

Well, that’s where an argument went that it was the US military that took the virus there. But if reports were true that it already was around the world months before that, then the Wuhan episode becomes less important so far as the virus’ origin is concerned. I think scientists the world over are still trying to find its origin, so it’s best we wait and see, not in order to point fingers at any nation, but to know more how it spread.

2 Likes