Home | About | Donate

Celebrating Sociopaths: When They Install Dick 'Vader' Cheney's Marble Bust In Our Nation's Capitol, Will It Include the Dripping Blood?

Celebrating Sociopaths: When They Install Dick 'Vader' Cheney's Marble Bust In Our Nation's Capitol, Will It Include the Dripping Blood?

Brace yourselves. Honoring a tradition dating to 1898 - but in the name of decency surely sometimes calls for exceptions? - a marble likeness of warmonger, murderer, pathological liar and most despised man in America Dick Cheney will be installed in the Capitol's Emancipation Hall (sic.) This, even as former President George H.W. Bush in a new book blasts Cheney as "iron-ass" in his destruction of Iraq, a charge the former torturer-in-chief smilingly takes as "a mark of pride." Question: In the name of historical accuracy, will the bust be hooded, waterboarded and rectal-fed?

Huh! I really can't see how this bust will last very long (unless it is placed in a vault).

Surely it's guarded.

Although, a well trained child can fix that.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

wonder how many thousands will be arrested for spitting on it?

That could be an interesting art project...

It would only be fitting if the Cheney bust were to be permanently covered in a black hood like the one depicted in Abu Ghraib prison photos...covering the head of a prisoner brutalized, humiliated, and victimized by American soldiers following orders from higher up (Cheney or Rummy perhaps?). Reason he goes through hearts is that he is rotten to the core.

Why ISN'T this guy in jail... Ya' know, I try not to hate, but, with all I have learned about some people in our world today... it is so hard not to...sososos hard not to hate... I am working on it....

Sociopath? That's just way too nice. Try this one on for size. I thought so.... I have him in the last frame of the slide-show (from a PPT presentation I did for class) thing I made... right under Bush near the center. It's the one with Bush doing the Vampire thing to the Statue of Liberty among many photos in a collage.
The Psychopath Project - Rule of the Psychopaths
http://sungraffix.net/school/Rule-of-the-Psychopaths.html

You have dumped well on a most deserving demon. My only point of disagreement with this blog on the evil that was and is The Dick Cheney is that he/it displays all the signs of suffering from (or raveling in) a psychological state characterized and cataloged by Kurt Vonnegut's chosen expert on the condition, Harvey Cleckley. Cheney is not a sociopath, he is a psychopath, and a very dangerous one at that.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.