Home | About | Donate

Celebrations Abound as 'Cruelest Prosecutor in America' Ousted

Celebrations Abound as 'Cruelest Prosecutor in America' Ousted

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

Reviled Florida State Attorney Angela Corey lost her reelection bid on Tuesday night, prompting widespread celebration as the woman The Nation once suggested was "the cruelest prosecutor in America" was ousted.

Isn't this incompetent and corrupt woman in some way connected to Maine's very own governor Paul LePage?

Aside from being a pair of racist politicians, i don't find any direct connection in a quick search.

But i did see that after his recent outburst, LePage has publicly stated he is looking at "all options" and won't commit to finishing his term.

In other words, he might quit!

This charging of children as adults has to stop. No other western civilized society charges children as adults that I am aware of, and I have been looking. Come-on man, the American government allows this. There is nothing left in American society when it's children are thrown away, abused in every sort of way by the so called system that was men't to protect them in the first place. Sick, sick, American society.

Another evil-doer bites the dust. We can only hope that LePage chooses the "get out now" door and soon!

She'll probably run for judge...

We can wish in one hand, and poop in the other. See which one gets filled first. Cruelest prosecutors just keep coming. The powers that controls the strings in this America wants this life for us all. We can change are own lives, turn off the damn television sets. Why? every 30 minutes the overlords report to you what you need, and must have, television. Turn off, and shut them off. Meet, and greet with your neighbors instead.

that man is one ugly woman, yes she is

For goodness sakes, call a spade a spade, she is an evil witch and bloodthirsty vampire!

Ding dong the witch is dead, the mean old witch, the wicked witch. Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!!!

how is it the American public tolerates slime like her for sooo long? I sure there are many other examples of prosecutorial sleaze all over the nation. this appears to be a good start at reigning in the monster.