Home | About | Donate

Challenge to Trump's Environmentally Disastrous Plan to 'Wreak Havoc Along the Border' Blocked by Supreme Court

Challenge to Trump's Environmentally Disastrous Plan to 'Wreak Havoc Along the Border' Blocked by Supreme Court

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear (pdf) a challenge to President Doanld Trump's proposed expansion to the U.S.-Mexico border wall brought by conservation and animal protection groups who said the administration improperly skirted environmental laws in its pursuit of the project.

The groups, as Bloomberg explained,

Hitler is reputed to have said, “To truly control a country, you must first control its courts. Then, anything you do is legal, anything your opponents do is illegal.”
*I believe twitler is showing everyone how that works. He now owns the swing votes in the Supreme Court. We the People do not.
;-})

5 Likes

Exactly- meanwhile people just keep sleeping and shopping.

5 Likes

From the article:

“Animal families would be divided…”

Given Pwesident Twump’s treatment of human families at the border, I doubt this argument will sway him.

1 Like

If there are any lingering doubts that Trump, Inc. is not pro-life this should lay them to rest.

3 Likes

The Corporate Tools on the Supremely Callous and Greedy Court only care about corporate profit, Wall St., militarism, and keeping women down.

They have NO business in a democracy, but, since the United States of Avarice is an oligarchy, they are perfect for it!

2 Likes

Andrea, when you and other writers comment that the Supreme Court ruled this or that, would you PLEASE tell us who ruled what way? The Supreme Court is not one blob of a human any more than corporations are people. We can’t express our opinions to them if we don’t know who the bad guys are. And I do believe we have a right to contact the members.

1 Like

(Currently, I’m reading the book, The Most Dangerous Branch, Inside the Supreme Court’s Assault on The Constitution. Hopefully, it’ll expose more stuff about their vile shenanigans.)

Remember tRump has made Mein Kampf his bible.

1 Like