Home | About | Donate

Chaos on Hungarian Railways as Europe Grapples with Refugee Crisis

In an opinion piece in Germany’s Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Orban argued he was defending European Christianity against a Muslim influx.

"Those arriving have been raised in another religion, and represent a radically different culture. Most of them are not Christians, but Muslims," he wrote. "This is an important question, because Europe and European identity is rooted in Christianity. Is it not worrying in itself that European Christianity is now barely able to keep Europe Christian? There is no alternative, and we have no option but to defend our borders."

There you have it: True Christian Tolerance! It only exists in the minds of sheep who believe in the Big Skygawd.

I'm afraid if you asked the Muslim and Christian refugees they would be "Sheep who believe in the Big Skygawd" too, in your estimation.. So the Christians and Muslems should be able to find common ground, if a little good will and common sense could be applied.

War on terror ain't she grand.

I suppose this would all go awY if we went to war with Iran also.

Good will and Common Sense are not hallmarks of the Abrahamic Religions!

The Cannonized Bible is full of glorifying inhuman acts like Torture on Crosses, Genocide of "non-Chosen" people who occupy "The land of milk and honey", Human Sacrifice with Abraham's Sons, War at Jerico and with the Assyrians at Babylon, stoning children to death etc, etc, etc, because the Big sKygAwd told them to do it.

Wouldn't you Say?

Then there's the Spanish Inquisition (forced conversion or torture/death) which went on for 370 years all over the world and the Six Major Crusades for Christ commissioned by the Pope which slaughtered and displaced untold millions. All based on minor differences in SkyGawd worship.

All religion is a mental disorder.

I'm afraid it doesn't matter what I believe, or you believe for that matter. I would bet my bottom dollar the refugees believe, and most in the host countries.

European Christianity...isn't that 'code' for 'white'?
This is looking truly frightening...I mean folks do not cram themselves into a train
like that if there were any viable alternative. That man who tried to cling to the tracks, so they could not remove him or his family, so the train could not go on without them...a forlorn hope, dashed to the point where he is beating himself in frustration and anguish.
Have we not been down this road as humans again and again and again?
Will we never learn the basic elements of being social creatures...cooperation rather than competition...mi casa su casa, rather than fences, boarders, walls and guns guns guns. What the hell is wrong with humanity that we cannot learn simple lessons we try to instill in every kindergartener...hows about we learn the golden rule. And why must religion...prticularly monotheistic, Abrahamic religions (umhum...I am talking about you Judiaism, Christianity and Islam. Yep. it is supposed to be about peace. Love, even. But it is really just a way of convincing folks you have a bigger rock to bust open their heads with. "The lord will kill you if you do such and such...or if you don't. do..whatever"
I am just sick.

I swear, the folks that want to live 150 years and want humans to go into space are crazy. We need to limit our viral nature to this one wrecked rock we have mutilated and let the universe do without our input.