Home | About | Donate

Chase Iron Eyes: Trump’s Mocking of Native Americans Gives License to Others to Denigrate My People

Chase Iron Eyes: Trump’s Mocking of Native Americans Gives License to Others to Denigrate My People

Democracy Now!

As we continue to look at the video that has gone viral showing a group of Catholic high school students apparently mocking an indigenous tribal elder near the Lincoln Memorial, we speak to Chase Iron Eyes, an activist and lead attorney for the Lakota People’s Law Project. He is a spokesperson for the Indigenous Peoples March.

Video:

1 Like
1 Like

The ugly face of white privilege. No amount of rephrasing “a la Tucker Carson” can make nice of this They made the black taunts seem petty compared to their behavior. I still don’t get the apologists.

1 Like

Typical white christian american boys… no wonder the rest of the world hates the US.
I’d love the chance to bitch smack that smirking little shit.
Those boys are being raised up to be total assholes. They were there to protest abortion but then they made a mockery of American Indian genocide. No, those little shits have no problem with killing people; they aren’t pro-life.