Home | About | Donate

Chicago Streets Flood with Demand for Mayor Rahm Emanuel's Resignation

Chicago Streets Flood with Demand for Mayor Rahm Emanuel's Resignation

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Hundreds of protesters marched through the streets of downtown Chicago on Wednesday afternoon demanding the resignation of Mayor Rahm Emanuel.

The protesters, who gathered in the Loop and continued to marched down the busy Magnificent Mile are, shouted out chants including "Who's got to go? Rahm's got to go," "No more killer cops," and, "How man shots? 16 shots." Some held signs reading "Resign, Rahm."

"If he aspires to lead us forward from this recent tragedy": Forget it--he is a thug and should be not only forced from office but prosecuted.

Go Chicago! Get rid of the crumb!

My husband says: "It's 3 p/m in the afternoon; do you know what your government is up to?" ---------- Whatever it is, it's probably not good for the peons of this country.

I suggest that accessory after the fact as well as obstruction of justice might be chargeable to these acts. There's also the possibility of criminal conspiracy at play here.

I'm thinking you mean Van Dyke rather than a posthumous indictment of the murder victim? But these days, who knows?