Home | About | Donate

Chuck Schumer, Feckless Hack

Chuck Schumer, Feckless Hack

Ryan Cooper

Senate Democrats have once again selected Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) as their minority leader without so much as a whisper of a debate or contest.

This is galling. The man is incompetent, has abysmal politics, and as we were reminded in a huge New York Times investigation into Facebook, is extremely corrupt.

Exactly why Chuck is a Democratic leader! And the same goes for Pelosi. You might say that the dems. are losing their cover as the fake, opposition party!

6 Likes

Cooper’s characterization of Schumer is accurate enough.

But you know, if people keep electing such people because they are Democrats, such people will tend to hold office.

1 Like

Schumer epitomizes the d-party as a whole. Corrupt, conservative, two-faced, money-grubbers.

Thank you, cowardly LOTE voters, for keeping the status quo alive and well.

1 Like

CHUCK Cheesy Chucky (and PUNT P’Loser).   Speaking of has-beens, DUMP Dirty Debbie, OUST O’Bummer, and To HELL With Hilliary!!!

2 Likes

Feck him.

Boy it gets tiring reading the zealotry toward the democrat party without letup. Maybe every tenth comment could be about solution? I’m starting to think a lot of people here kick their dogs a lot.
And don’t just say vote for a third party cause that boat don’t float. I guess I’ll go stick pins in my forehead for awhile.

1 Like

The dynamic would change considerably if we had ranked choice voting, so people could vote for a third party without risking election of the greater of two evils.

2 Likes

Well that just what I was hoping to see. I heard about that just recently and it’s time I bone up on ranked choice.

1 Like

Schumer reps for all policies dictated to him by Bibi. His first allegiance is to the State of Apartheid. War for the MIC is his goal.

1 Like