Home | About | Donate

Citing Trump's 'Racially Hostile' Record, Critics Say He Shouldn't Attend Civil Rights Museum's Grand Opening

Citing Trump's 'Racially Hostile' Record, Critics Say He Shouldn't Attend Civil Rights Museum's Grand Opening

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

"He has no place at a celebration of the very values and aspirations his presidency is clearly committed to destroy."

Trump protest

Here’s another crime the Provocateur-in-Chief won’t be charged with: incitement to riot.

The buffoon should be welcome NOWHERE anymore except in a mental institution.

He shouldn’t attend anything - period!!!

Maybe prison or a mental hospital?

Everyone just turn their back to the bastard.

At least they didn’t invite David Duke, Richard Spencer, Robert Mercer, and Steve Bannon.

Oh, but bannon-boy has launched an appeal to African-Americans “entrepreneurs and businessmen”, dontcha know…obfuscating his overtly racist past.

But the simpleton demographic has a strong foothold in Alabummer.

The only place for DJT is in a brothel or at a KKKlan rally where he can consort with his peers.

The guy turned Breitbart News into the platform of the alt-right. Has he apologized to blacks and Jews for this? Has he said that he no longer supports racism and antisemitism? I haven’t heard anything like that from Bannon. And I don’t expect to. We know he wants to turn the US into white nationalist country. His speech is probably is just another cover-up to hide this real goals which have been well demonstrated by his past actions.

I don’t believe a place has been invented yet for such an excuse of a homo sapien!!!