Home | About | Donate

City of San Fancisco Unanimously Approves Impeach Trump Resolution

City of San Fancisco Unanimously Approves Impeach Trump Resolution

Jon Queally, staff writer

Measure calls on the U.S. House of Representatives to direct its Judiciary Committee "to investigate whether sufficient grounds exist for the impeachment of Donald J. Trump."

I LOVE THIS!!! How about you? Have you signed the petition yet?

Yes and I provided a link yesterday. According to the articles of impeachment, Trump, Pence and the entire cabinet can be ousted.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. The Constitution, Article I, Section 3: The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

There is no doubt that Pence is up to his beady little orbs in Russian do-do while leading the campaign dirge. Serve him right to spend time in prison where his piety would be tested over and over again.

I saw that you had provided the link, great job…since I am unclear as to the case history of blanket impeachment I’ll just cheer it on at this point but will have to do some digging whether it could actually take place, doing a whole group? I just not sure what legal scholars would say…

Is there space for adding additional names :slight_smile:

OK San Francisco: How about leading the charge with total, non cooperation which just might make a difference?

That will not be the only thing tested. Maybe, if he survives, he will champion gay rights.

I don’t really care how many constitutional laws he’s broken when it is painfully obvious he is way too RETARDED to do the job he was elected to do!

gio, you and i usually agree on things…but i’m not sure what you mean about his changing his attitude on gay rights. please clarify. thx.

OMFGG, People!! Do you realize what the ramifications are of impeaching, trying, and convicting dumphole? You WANT Mike Pence and his owners, “god,” “mother,” the Kochs and Mercers at the helm? What are you THINKING?

What am I thinking? For a start, if dump is impeached and found guilty it sends a clear message that this country will not tolerate being governed by a minority. It would put anything done by the remaining wacko’s on notice to toe the line. Once given the power of actually using the Constitution as it was intended, that power would be hard pressed to give it up to the likes of those you mentioned. After something is done once, the second time around comes much easier.

How much writing and time spent covering the middle east is Common Dreams dedicating? There are way too many guns pointed in every direction and this is something that needs paying attention too because it’s much more serious than the way MSM news is reporting things. Their reporting amounts to blaming Russia for everything and anything.

Trump has bowed down to Netanyahu and Israel which for Netanyahu means the U.S. has given Israel the green light to start a war with anyone they please. Which is exactly what they want as long as the U.S. backs them up. Lebanon will probably be Israel’s first war zone in an attempt to ariel bombard Hezbollah into rubble which probably won’t work.

Positive news for sometime has been that Syria is coming very close to taking back 100% control of all Syrian territory. Though it seems the U.S. working with their terrorist proxies the SDF and Al Nusra (al-Qaeda) to prevent this at any cost. The Syrians with their Russian friends won’t allow this to happen so the question is, will the U.S. and Russia soon be fighting each other directly on the ground and the air. Let’s hope not.

Add to this Trump’s abandonment of JCPOA with Iran and things just become more heightened with fear.

Like I said lots of guns pointed in many directions. Too many.

This Canadian supports the San Francisco resolution to DUMP TRUMP through impeachment. Trump is a danger to all.