Home | About | Donate

Clinton Bonds with Neocons as GOP Elites Launch Final Bid Against Trump

Clinton Bonds with Neocons as GOP Elites Launch Final Bid Against Trump

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

Hillary Clinton is reaching out to Republican elites—including fellow former secretaries of state Condoleezza Rice and Henry Kissinger—to support her campaign over Donald Trump's, suggesting a growing alliance between Clinton and neoconservatives, according to Politico.

Neo-con Hillary says to all other warmongers, "Vote for me and we'll all get rich fighting wars."
Does this woman have any redeeming values?
Or even a soul?

It's so obvious that we have two corporatist parties in this country that use any means at their disposal, voter suppression, rigged elections, controlled corporate media misinformation and slander, etc. to remain in power. The candidates at the national level are virtually interchangeable, taking money from the same banks, big corporations, and other "moneyed interests". It isn't a matter of right and left anymore. Rather it's up and down, the 99% screwed over by that minuscule fraction of a percent, the Powers That Be to use St. Paul's term.

How nice to know that you can have a clear conscience NOT voting for Hillary, not voting for Trump.

Will Dick Cheney be the next Clinton endorser ?

Perhaps Enron chief Ken Lay will endorse her from his ranch in Paraguay and say he is doing it from heaven?

That photograph tells it all. Birds of a feather, flock together!

'Ziss is me fayvwit gurrl... And-ah like-ah me, she likesa zee taste of zee blood...'

HK is the human incarnation of Jabba the Hutt.

Fear Trump for he is a Russian agent!! Russia is to blame for the email hack!!!

Latest Clinton Ad:

Now that the Clinton campaign has run the numbers and realized that Sanders isn't delivering enough voters, the new strategy is to attract as many Republicans as possible, which won't be difficult seeing how the Clintons are the best Republicans the Democratic Party has ever had.

People are fed up, with big donations to political campaigns, privatizations, Neoliberal economy and Neocon foreign policy.
So, lets see what happen in November; I hear the Green Part is getting a great number of newcomers. Maybe the Green Party or the Libertarian Party; either one of them, will get this next election a great increase of votes; paving the way for winning the General Election in 4 or 8 years.

Agreed Poney boy, Iron Butterfly's "IN-A- GADDA- DA- VIDA" The long version! When rock stations stilled played full albums.

No. What she has plenty of is chutzpah.....and arrogance.......and lack of conscience.

Wait, wait! Didn't almost everyone say that Bernie's campaign moved her to the left? How is hugging ole Hank moving to the left? Oh! She went so far to the left that she made a circle and wound up being in deep republithug country. Duh....

The photo is creepy, truly grotesque in its depiction of evil incarnate. HRC is Kissinger in a pants suit.

Courting Pinochet's best boy and strong arms in the Bush/Cheney global torture tour is what $hillary calls a 'progressive platform' these days.

Isotope---thanks for your response. Well said!!

I too happened upon this--- by accident--- which resulted in a very poor night's sleep as it was so creepy. Not the best nighttime reading/viewing material to say the least.

I think I was better off not entering the bizarro world that is Hillary Clinton's The Briefing!

Came upon this fyi (related to above) ----just gave it a cursory perusal:

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one perhaps of the Right, and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can 'throw the rascals out' at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy."

-- Prof. Carroll Quigley (CFR member, Bill Clinton mentor), "Tragedy and Hope", 1966, p. 1247-48

See the current directors, corporate sponsors and member lists at the Rockefeller/CFR (cfr org): Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Citigroup, Exxon-Mobil, Time-Warner (CNN), Carlyle Group, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Sidney Blumenthal, Victoria Nuland-Kagan, Robert Kagan, Henry Kissinger, Dick Cheney, Strobe Talbott, Bill Clinton, Robert Rubin, David Rubenstein, Michael Bloomberg, George Soros, David Rockefeller, etc.

Also see the interlocking directorates at Brookings Institute (brookings edu) and the Peterson Institute (piie com).

Do these idiots that are backing Killery, know what she plans to do if she get in office. You think Obammer is bad just wait. All of these so called elite Republicans don't like Trump because he won't play ball with them. Trump may not be the best man for the job, but he is much better than the alternative!!!!

Well Madam douchebag can keep those Elite assholes that's why I'm so sick and tired of the GOP my vote is Trump Trump trump Trump trump

The dumbbell case imitates an episode of Columbo. Do these people think they are the only people in the country who have watched Columbo.

You forgot to mention the aid to Kaine and the writer who already wrote 3 books critical of the Clintons and was writing a 4th on the corruption of the Dem primary. He was shot on his property and they are calling it a suicide.