Home | About | Donate

Clintonites in Democratic Party Back Settler Colonialism (Not a 1905 Headline)

The US government are the enablers of the Israeli governments Apartheid rule. As an American Jew I am disgusted by our supposed representatives grovelling at the feet of AIPAC. Clinton is Israel's handmaiden, look at her voting record. Senator Sanders being a Jew himself has spoken out on the autocracies of the Israeli Government towards the Palestinians. I have been an independent voter for decades, the D's and R's are all complicit in Israel's genocide by giving them the weapons, funding their wars against Israel's neighbors and granting them impunity for their actions at the UN with our veto power.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."
--The Balfour Declaration, 2 November 1917

Hey Hillary:

I wanted to vote for Jill, but she's not on the ballot in my state (a swing state). As ashamed as I am to admit it, I may vote for Trump. He is a naive outsider when it comes to neoliberalism. He doesn't have the same goals in mind in terms of foreign policy. He opposes TPP and he likely thinks foreign aid (including to Israel) is a waste of money.

I'm also considering impeachment. Both Hillary and Trump are likely to do something that would be grounds for impeachment, but Hillary has experience and friends when it comes to cover-ups and legal justifications of not crossing a line (remember the Supreme Court's recent decision about what counts as corruption and what doesn't? She would benefit from this.)

From the look of things , they would not accomplish much if they ran under the Democratic Party banner.

"If the Democratic Party can’t even just state that the Israeli squatter settlements are illegal, which is what the US signed on to when it ratified the Geneva Conventions, then it should change its name to the Colonial Party."

The majority of C.D. readers understand that Israel has treated Palestine in at minimum, an Apartheid State manner.

I would add that the Democratic Party, being held hostage by the DLC, is essentially consigning the entire world to Colonial Status in its support for the TPP and TIPP which effectively anesthetize both citizen and STATE input into trade dealings, environmental laws, and labor protections.

Welcome to The New World Order where most political parties have been co-opted by Big Money to serve the agenda of the Corporations (and their 1% owners).

I was thinking more along the lines of "Trump's policies are horrible, but they would be a different kind of horrible, and might be useful in reducing the momentum of neoliberalism."

We continue the revolution as planned. He said it was us, not him. It's our turn to sacrifice and fight, I think that was always the plan.

You've got all that right. I even read this morning that she is denying she sent or received classified documents and that she was not careless with the information. So basically she's denying everything Comey said she did. Now that smacks of GWBush. She's a bigger danger to this country.
NeverHillary

I suggest we all come under the Green party. They are somewhat established and on like 21 states ballots. That's who I will vote for.

Hear hear! Impeachment all around!

I am not hearing any other gathering point at this time. Why not Green?

Applause for Juan Cole. So many things become clear when journalists call things what they are.

The Clinton and the Bush family's are members of the RKM (Rothchild and Khazarian Mafia), until recently that cabal controlled the US Military Industrial Complex. War is their generator of money. Bill and Hillary are strong believers of "The New World Order" (RMK) and advocates of WW3. Natanyahu is a high ranking member and is is an avid proponent of WW3 and the use of nukes.They are all strong believers in the agenda and are unlikely to change. First comes elite wealth and then power and control. It's not new, it's been going on for many centuries. Our best hope is that RV (revaluation of our currency) will capture those who have stashed money in off shore accounts. The new currency will not be Federal Reserve Notes. 60 days after it's issue Federal Reserve Notes will no longer have any value. To get the exchange in the 60 day window the source of the money to be must be proven as not illegal.

I like it!

What is Dr. West going to do when Bernie formally endorses Hillary? I hope he learned his lesson supporting Obama.

Jill Stein awaits you Dr. West!!!

I'll look it up, but just to let you know the link isn't working. I was having some problems getting a proper link to work as well.

I agree in part. However, and this is a big HOWEVER…

It was never the "plan" to stuff the Revolution into the DNC envelope PRIOR to even making a raucous at the Convention.

And here Sanders, obviously, is making no pointed criticism of Clinton's actions in stuffing it. I suspect, he is working with her TO stuff it at this point, and no, I'm not claiming that Sanders was complicit in the stuffing that took place in the Platform proceedings.

I've made countless defenses for Sanders, so I'm NOT just engaging in knee jerk anti-Sanders rhetoric. This is what appears to be happening.

If the endorsement actually occurs on Tuesday, that is everyone's cue, still part of that Sans Sanders Unstuffed Revolution to spoil the plan for a smooth running Corporate Convention.

For those who can make it to Philly on my behalf. Please do, caged in a no-free speech pen, or otherwise.

If I couldn't vote for Stein, and will never vote for Clinton even if Sanders endorses her, I would vote for Gary Johnson before voting for Trump. He's no Bernie Sanders, but he is way more "Progressive" than Trump.