Home | About | Donate

Comcast-Owned MSNBC in the Tank for Joe Biden’s Presidential Run

Comcast-Owned MSNBC in the Tank for Joe Biden’s Presidential Run

Justin Anderson

Joe Biden finally announced on Thursday what everyone already knew. With the release of a three-and-a-half minute promotional video, the former vice president officially threw his name in the ever-expanding ring of Democratic primary contenders seeking to win the opportunity to challenge Donald Trump for the presidency in 2020.

2 Likes

How much more proof will it take for people to realize that the damnocrats are rethuglican lite and finally DEMAND a third party or a switch to the Greens? I’m not just talking voters, I’m talking PROGRESSIVES who still believe they can affect populous-favoring change from within a corporate-owned entity.

7 Likes

The operative word is " DIRECT DONATIONS" which really means, indirect, hidden donations.

7 Likes

I have no idea what your response to me means.

1 Like

You wanna pass that joint over here, bro?

2 Likes

Enjoy your day…

Will there be enough young, informed voters to override the votes of the older propaganda saturated voters?

2 Likes

Corporate media will never “get it right.” That is not what they are about. Corporate media is ruling class PR, propaganda and indoctrination - full stop.

There’s an almost forgotten term - class consciousness - meaning working class consciousness that working people understood, which they did up thru the Depression, that corporate media was not to be trusted, it represented the interests of their ruling class enemies. While FAIR does great work, they would not be needed if working people had class consciousness.

4 Likes

Progressives and the responsible press need to take the horns of the ENTIRE scenario behind the SCOTUS Citizens United decision, deconstruct it from a Constitutional perspective, be VERY specific about the train of events leading into the present and perhaps, in the process, hold Hillary Clinton’s feet to the fire. She wanted a bludgeon and unleashed a bull in a china shop.
Biden? sure, bring on a faster collapse. With his first step he has walked in the drumph lie footsteps. To ignore that is to tie the knot on your/our own noose.

It is absolutely essential to be very clear that the system we are dealing with exists ONLY because it is based on institutionalized denial in the economic theory, which now permeates the entire system. Ask yourself what DeVos is doing to Education!! It is an entire spectrum of voids strung together by lies. It is now confirmed to be out-in-the-open-in-your-face and flipping the bird at all aspects of societal integrity.

The mass TV media is not a ‘news media’, it is a parasite infesting digital activity using those words.

3 Likes

Basically, he is telling his corporate donors that they won’t need to waste money paying lobbyists.

3 Likes

While Biden represents the Democratic Party Leadership that stabbed Sanders
in the back repeatedly, your piece fails to say a word about his attack on
Julian Assange and WikiLeaks. Just a reminder: the corporate clone called
the First Amendment freedom fighter a “high-tech terrorist.”

9 Likes

Not to worry, Clyde.  None of the rest of us can figure his responses either.   100% gibberish so far . . .

1 Like

Whew! For a second I thought it was my mind failing.
Well, it is, but…(-:

very Clintonesque of him! Sheesh

1 Like

Support Bernie Sanders for President in 2020! This will clear the air of the oppressive bull coming from the corporate side of the USA! Peace

2 Likes

Biden is to progressive as nails are to tires.
OhBummer’s policies were to progressives as MSNBC’s fealty is to the Corporotocracy.
** On a brighter note: did anyone see the Joy Reid vs. Nina Turner glaredown this morning on MSNBC? Nina Turner must have three holes in her tongue from containing her exasperation at Reid’s bullying, with her two cohorts abetting the dogpiling. One on one and a neutral court, my $$$ is on Nina Turner.
The only office Joy Reid ever ran for was the corner office. Same with her two cohorts; they seem odd Bernie Bashers but… money changes everything.
So it goes…
Do you really think MSNBC’S corporate bosses are for public financing of elections like we have in Portland?
Me either.

1 Like

$2800? Is that all?

Good golly, wouldn’t take me that long to get by just skipping a couple health insurance payments.