Home | About | Donate

Concerning Medicare for All, It's Not a Time for "Can't"

Concerning Medicare for All, It's Not a Time for "Can't"

Michael Lighty

I have a request for the pundits, editorial boards, and especially politicians, seemingly sympathetic to Medicare for All, but who dwell on it's supposed infeasibility and limitations: please take a time out.

0 Likes

"Yes we fucking can."

All that we must do, is dump the Duopoly.

Then, we can achieve anything the people desire.

1 Like

Alas, I see no movement on the rise. We would at least have to hear of one for it to take root.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Robert Byrd clip from HEE HAW. Singing and playing fiddle.

0 Likes

Movements require an informed public that is perceptive enough to see the widespread corruption within the political parties that claim to represent them.

Alas, we are but a Zombie Nation.

Perhaps in our next lives, our fellow men will care more about themselves and their families before allowing liars, con-men, and thieves run our government.

1 Like

Yet another story to confuse the masses between Medicare and Improved Medicare for All. By the time 2020 gets here, the public wont have a clue, their plan is working beautifully.

1 Like

Gonna disagree with you here, Recon, the author lays out an improved MFA in the closing paragraphs. Meanwhile, this is what we get from Pelosi:

0 Likes