Home | About | Donate

Condolences On Our Race War Against You

Condolences On Our Race War Against You

To conservatives whose blind spots include the repugnant denial of systemic racism in a country where so many bleed and die from it: Last month, a (black) civil rights attorney and state legislator, 79, was arrested for filming a traffic stop of another (black) man. Last year, grim new video shows, a (black) father of four died in jail after five fat (white) cops piled on him, though he cried "I can't breathe" 19 times in nine minutes. And so many more. Activists hope a national boycott slated for December can help stop the savagery.

From Waging Nonviolence:
How the ‘use of force’ industry drives police militarization and makes us all less safe

Yes, join the December boycott! I'm in. Contact all and any local peace and justice groups and ask them to become organizing founders of this boycott.

This is horrendous. These idiot cops have not the slightest idea of how to distinguish between a genuine medical emergency and someone behaving incorrigibly. When you have pneumonia and can't breath, you can't do anything. Been there done it twice and it's not fun. His pleas remained the same throughout the video, and from the transcript it seems he was very respectful considering his emergency. They just couldn't bothered -- they wanted to beat the s*it out of someone with willful disregard for life. Obviously, the USA as a country is no better than this.

Granted, the majority of cops committing this violence against black men, are white. But that does not exclude cops, black or Mexican, for example, being incapable of committing violence against their own kind.

In Mexico, are police any less violent against their own citizens? No. Cops are cops, and many behave in very disagreeable ways.

The problem is not the color of cops, it is the institution itself that needs change.

To repeat a statistic-from 1900 to March, 2015, British police killed as many people as U.S. cops killed, in the month of March, 2015. This is appalling.

Note the big ole US Flag Badges worn by the guards in the video. Considering the largest Genocide in the World against a people was intitiated by people under the banner of that flag or some version of it, one can only wonder why there not the same desire to get rid of that thing as there was with the Confederate Flag.

Unlike the Confederate flag , peoples around the World see this one as bringing death and destruction. Some 20 million plus the world over at home and abroad since the close of WW2.

Sue, sue, sue! Take everything these cities, counties & states have, and keep taking it until there is nothing left. Maybe when these cops aren't being paid anymore, they will find other lines of work.

(rewritten) A quote can also be worth a thousand words:

““The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying?

We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news.
Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”
---John Ehrlichman, 5 years before his death

That's mainly an argument used by the pro-gun lobby to take the attention off guns, otherwise known in deductive logic as a red herring fallacy. However, your comment my have been made in jest. I edited and replaced the post with something possibly more relevant to the discussion, the war on drugs, which revitalized the Southern Strategy and simultaneously helped to build the new form of slavery: prisons. Welcome to the USA, where we have the highest rate of imprisoning our own people, far more than any other developed nation. Land of the Free?

Although I would say that ever since Reagan closed the institutions, we have nothing with which to replace them, which leaves more people in the streets, in jail, and dead.

I have mental illness. I am not afraid to discuss the issue. Too bad almost everybody who does not have mental illness, is afraid to talk about it, and learn most of what they know from TV, the most effective brain-washing device on the planet.

Hell, I bet 40% of those in the USA do not even believe there is such a thing as mental illness. If not, then there is also no such thing as a physical illness.

The elites have the ultimate say on when and if the slaughter of the blacks, the mentally ill and the poor will stop. The psycho cops are merely carrying orders with a little help from their sick brains.

These bastards will gladly wear Chinese flags if the pay was better

Yet another reason why i love the internet, voices can be heard like never before. Imagine trying to utter these words before the popularity of internet? Not many would hear you out because newspapers would refuse to publish your letters to the editor, commercial radio wouldn't have anything to do with you and if you were lucky enough to speak at some anti war rally only a handful of people would have a chance to get a look from a different angle.