Home | About | Donate

Congress Needs To Hold ICE Accountable for Abuses

Congress Needs To Hold ICE Accountable for Abuses

Brian Tashman
When Karah de Oliveira and her husband, Fabiano, showed up at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Office in Lawrence, Massachusetts, they expected to have an interview about their marriage, the first part of an application for a green card. Fabiano has lived in the U.S. since 2005 and the two have a 5-year-old son together.

But Immigration and Customs Enforcement had other ideas.

I’m sure if you ask the Democrats in Congress to stand up to ICE, they’ll flex their muscles and get a promise from Mitch Mcconnell to look into it.

Overtime I see a picture like this, I wonder why no one has invented the pointy hood in camouflage?

"Congress needs to hold ICE accountable for abuses???
This Congress??? Who in the hell are you kidding? They can’t even hold themselves accountable. This is a completely useless and destructive Congress that is held in the grip of big money. And the current ICE agency needs to be replaced. As bad as they have been in the past, Under Donnie John’s influence, they are becoming killers and monsters.

ICE is nothing more than a bunch of thugs rampaging through American communities, scooping up any Latino in sight and subjecting them to concentration camps and deportation that frequently results in their deaths. They are direct descendants of Hitler’s Schutzstaffel (SS) that rampaged through the ghettos of Europe scooping up Jews and other ethnic minorities, putting them into concentration camps and death chambers. This is not my United States of America!