Home | About | Donate

Constitutionally Perilous Moment': Nadler Warns Trump White House to Preserve All Documents Related to Sessions' Ouster

Constitutionally Perilous Moment': Nadler Warns Trump White House to Preserve All Documents Related to Sessions' Ouster

Julia Conley, staff writer

Issuing a preemptive warning to an administration that has repeatedly lied about its policies, withheld financial disclosures, and challenged the

“If he abuses his office in such a fashion, then there will be consequences.”
Count on it. What do you think he has been doing for the past two years? Why wait? Let the consequences begin.

Lets not fall for this blatantly laughably fake news!!

DISTRACTION CENTRAL and Liberals leading the way!

The second the administration knew, whenever that was, that the dems were going to take the house, the shredder was powered up and choice documents started disappearing. What paper trail? Do you trust them any more than Enron?

The genius of Mueller, as I have read, is that he referred the Cohen case to the New York district and the Manafort case to two separate districts that are out of reach of Trump’s little fingers. Their plea agreements, as with others, is to turn state’s evidence against Trump and his minions so even if Trump rips things to shreds, the truth will be revealed. I love smart people.

Well, you do KNOW what happened to Enron’s Kenny Bob in Colorado, don’t you?

Kenny Bob?

Kenny Boy, L ?

Kenneth Lay is Kenny Boy. He died and was autopsied under unusual circumstances in Colorado, Eagle County I believe. Anyway…
Also, Jeffrey Skilling was convicted but that’s a different Enron story and conspiracy.
Lots of Enron’s dealing were covered in shadiness and worse.
Enough about that.