Home | About | Donate

'Continued Kindergarten-Level Logic': As Covid Cases Surge Across US, Trump Falsely Claims Rise Is Result of More Testing

It gives me particular pleasure that he just gets more stupid with everything he says. Not a brain cell firing, and so arrogant in his stupidity.

2 Likes

Happened, back in 2016!?! Believing, self preservation will make enough people vote AGAINST Trump (to overwhelm electoral college, swing state, Steven Colbert wish-think jinxing). If hatred of smug yuppie liberals blinds enough of Trump’s victims to both parties switching from shoveling we the lemmings… to pitchforks, to front-end loaders?

~https://gothamist.com/news/many-psychiatric-units-went-offline-during-the-pandemic-healthcare-workers-wonder-if-theyll-ever-return (correlation, NOT causation? Yeah, right!)

~https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/07/brain-fog-heart-damage-covid-19-s-lingering-problems-alarm-scientists (Naomi Klien’s “They Live” & “RoboCop” sequel)

~https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6915e6.htm?s_cid=mm6915e6_e&deliveryName=USCDC_921-DM25829#T2_down

~https://sirota.substack.com/p/news-cuomo-blocks-tax-hikes-on-ny

~https://static1.squarespace.com/static/53cab2c3e4b0207d2957d0d2/t/5f206b33df84f76fccd5ab26/1595960115581/Comparison+of+the+Heroes+Act+and+HEALS+Act.pdf

Doesn’t really matter. He will help himself to more government disaster relief money to more than triple his equity in Mar A Lago. We still lose; he still wins.

2 Likes

Thanks for the laugh! We need all the humorous relief we can get these days.

~https://www.theonion.com/fbi-uncovers-al-qaeda-plot-to-just-sit-back-and-enjoy-c-1819576375

It would be funny if it didn’t hit so close to reality.

4 Likes

The Onion is too funny:
“We have intercepted electronic communication indicating that al-Qaeda members are actively plotting to stay out of the way while America as we know it gradually crumbles under the weight of its own self-inflicted debt and disrepair,” FBI Deputy Director Mark F. Giuliano told the assembled press corps. “If this plan succeeds, it will leave behind a nation with a completely dysfunctional economy, collapsing infrastructure, and a catastrophic health crisis afflicting millions across the nation. We want to emphasize that this danger is very real.”

5 Likes

Life in the United States is stranger than fiction.

2 Likes

You do realize that my personification of Karma is a metaphor that everyone understands, right? No need to be pedantic, instead enjoy a little literary license for what it is.

1 Like

No , i do not understand that you know what karma is , hence the question. Considering the massive misuse of this term i really did not know what your understanding was/is .
You might be surprised at how many people characterize Karma in the negative only and as some kind of cosmic entity that is handing out payback.
This is especially true in spiritual groups . pointing out The constant misuse of a word is hardly pedantic . to do so ,eventually destroys the accepted form of any word and alters the general consensus of what a word really means . Probably my post was a bit reactionary due to the fact that someone in the white house practices alternative meanings on a daily basis . i did delete my post before i read yours as i thought why bother. so i was surprised when you replied .
Anyway apologies for my assumption.

Aide: “Mr. President, using that logic if we stopped doing pregnancy tests there would be no births.”

The Donald: “What a great idea, how do we stop black and brown women from getting pregnancy tests.”

1 Like

Trump is stupid, Trump is insane, and Trump is evil. But that’s not the point.

Trump’s extreme gaslighting serves a great purpose for the looters who are running the US Government into the ground, while increasing their tight-fingered grip on “owning” every scrap of the world they imagine they can grasp.

The escalating mass death and economic disaster that Trump engenders, serves you very well if your M.O. is to exploit crises for personal benefit to your financial bottom line.

We need to see the colonizing corporate power elite, work to end their power, and redistribute the wealth they claim to own, irrespective of the fact that they take such great advantage of Trump, and irrespective of the space in media and public consciousness that Trump occupies.

When Trump is gone, however he goes, this power elite will still be grasping to “own” everything. Their mental depravity and evil are – as hard as this is to hold onto in the face of Trump’s madness – the bigger problem, and actually what has laid the groundwork for Trump.

2 Likes

‘Continued Kindergarten-Level Logic’: We notice, though, that Congress and the Courts are not particularly bothered by this, or anything else emanating from DT and his highly-motivated, efficient wrecking crews.

Precisely.

A story of a 1%er: Early 60’s when things were quite normal.
There was poverty a block away in a trailer park that also had squallered shacks with families.
The surrounding neighborhood was a typical middle class one.
On the edge of the neighborhood a family built a new home. The fanciest, and by far most expensive.
The dad was an insurance salesman. He got cancer. He was not a boater but somehow went out alone and supposedly fell overboard. Double indemnity. I still wonder to this day.

But . . .   But . . .   Everyone knows that North and South America and the West Indies didn’t exist until C’Lumbus “discovered” them in 1492, so of course no C-19 cases exist until they’re “discovered” by testing.  (When it comes
to Leif Ericson and the Vikings “discovering / creating” the western hemisphere hundreds of years earlier, that’s just
a hoax perpetrated by the Trump-hating liberal media.)

The thing is, no Trump cannot learn, but the media is lazy. Instead of (correctly and rightfully) dissing the idea, they really could, every time, point out where and why it is bs.
First and foremost, the US is not by capita in the top ten even of countries.
But that aside. If there were no cases, or twelve, in the whole USA, testing more would never produce more positive. If the rate was actually like 98% infected, yes…more testing would produce higher numbers. But anywhere other than the two extremes it won’t. Which is why we need to,pay attention to the positivity rate.
What Trump in his idiocy tries to hint at here is, he means all other nations aren’t testing as much so it looks like they are doing better. But most other nations are doing better. A LOT better. Positivity rates are low, hospitalizations are low, new cases are low. Not because of lack of testing, testing is happening even more now.
But be VERY easy of Trumps recent move to move reporting from the CDC (even though the head is more of a Trump flunky too) over to Health services, giving a crony that is a contributor to the GOP, he donates to them, and he is the middle,man between the hospitals reporting, etc. watch, already they have cut down on frequency of updates, and serious instances of what seems severe undercounting. Just as we expected.

I rather doubt that Trump has the ability to even dream up the outlines of most of his administration’s “policies”.   It is
far more likely that the Fat Cats in the background, and their henchpeople whom they recommend to Tweetle-Dumb
be appointed to key positions, are drafting 99.44% of the Executive Orders that they put in front of him, and he signs them without bothering to even try to read them (not that he’d understand any of the words longer than two syllables anyway).

IMHO, Tweetle-Dumb is “merely” mentally ill — narcissistic to the point of being a sociopath or even a psychopath,
and could be considered “innocent by reason of insanity”.   The utterly evil William Barr has no such excuse . . .

3 Likes

Can we get Donald’s magic sharpie and move it east a few hundred miles?

It’s because truth gets challenged, but then dissed or contradicted right back. If that doesn’t do it he bails.
He does his replying by twitter. There nobody can argue with him, nor does he have to show his discomfort when challenged.

The only thing that would make this even better is if he was there when it hit. And then there’s this – he is claiming maradumpo as his residence (for voting) … does that mean he’s homeless and won’t be allowed to vote?