Home | About | Donate

'Corrupt & Corrupter': DC Billboard Ridicules Trump and Bernhardt as Two Greedy Idiots Destroying US Public Lands for Fossil Fuel Profits

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/12/09/corrupt-corrupter-dc-billboard-ridicules-trump-and-bernhardt-two-greedy-idiots

C’mon, people! What is wrong with you? Don’t you know the u.s. government is a BUSINESS?! You start “protecting” things, you start losing potential profits! Geez…!
(snark)

1 Like

Snarking is appreciated in times like these. And we need to keep in mind that elections have consequences. But we didn’t have to consider trump for very long before we could see what he would bring to the capital. Consider how much mayhem trump brings us before we cast our next votes.

2 Likes

D.C. is the home of the Republican and Democratic Party establishments and of a few hundred thousand lobbyists. A billboard in D.C. about corruption is a message that will fall on deaf eyes.

If it were in Kentucky or West Virginia or Maine, it might help to flip the Senate.

1 Like

I’d love to see more and more of this kind of political satire advertising to take down the RICO Trump gang.
If you make things funny and entertaining, the American sheeple will pay attention.
Edward Abbey is hovering in interdimensional space, asking us to do whatever it takes to protect our public lands:

1 Like

Awsome! I’ll have you know Ed Abbey is alive, and doing very well in my personal library, it would be great to have him around today, rough around the edges as always!

1 Like