Home | About | Donate

"Corruption" Then And Now

"Corruption" Then And Now

Dave Johnson

Remember how the “news” media was going on and on about the Clinton Foundation — at least when they weren’t going on and on abut Hillary Clinton’s emails, or airing entire Trump rallies for free?

"Blatant, open, corrupt"

Add arrogant.

A most obvious display with the children joining in, if this doesn't change any of the elector's minds tomorrow… I feel sick.

Hasn't anyone pointed out to Ttrump that what he is doing is wrong? oh, they don't think it's wrong I guess.

Two wrongs, Clintons and this. According to Wkileaks HC knews Saudis and Qataris funded IS , Al Qaeda, and their fellow travelers;but Clinton Foundation happy to take money from them. On top of that Podesta's relative is lobbyist for Saudi Arabia.

Actually Hillary got lucky, as Saudis likely to implode during new Administration's time and take down USD with it.

WoW, that sounds threatening.

Speakng of corruption, how about the pay-to--play scandal involving Trump's son and a new "charity?" Donate a million dollars and you buy yourself access to Trump:

And then there's the Trump organization putting pressure on foreign nations to hold events at Trump's hotel:

These aren't about Clinton, though, so I'm not sure that anyone will care.