Home | About | Donate

#CountOnUs:Youth Organizers Have a Plan to Mobilize If Trump Tries to Steal the Election

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/02/countonusyouth-organizers-have-plan-mobilize-if-trump-tries-steal-election

5 Likes

Thank you, thank you! You will inherit a better planet by taking this action. For me of the Baby Boomer Generation appreciate you. Keep it up, keep pressure on Joe Biden and all democrats when they win.

6 Likes

Awesome, just fricking awesome. Hope is still a real thing, I hope.

7 Likes

Keep going. Have courage.

5 Likes

Trump, Inc. is already at work with stealing the election (note Pennsylvania, for example). Prepare now for radical action and many of us older folks, union organizers and social justice activists will be there with you too. We salute you and want you to have a future. Prime reason I have already voted against Trump.

6 Likes

I am deeply moved that these young people would use Count on Us as their motto. We have failed them so badly, and here they are, ready and willing to commit to All of Us, and thus save us from ourselves. I so miss the idealism of my twenties and early thirties. It is a joy to behold!

3 Likes