Home | About | Donate

'COVchella' at the White House: Tiny Crowd Shows Up for Trump's COVID-19 Rally

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/10/covchella-white-house-tiny-crowd-shows-trumps-covid-19-rally

5 Likes

Tiny crowd to match his tiny mind:

~https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/10/trump-holds-public-event-white-house-covid-19-diagnosis

10 Likes

True and it would have been miniscule if not for the people that were shills who were paid with taxpayers funds to attend. ;

13 Likes

“The smaller than expected gathering on the South Lawn of the White House was organized by controversial conservative activist Candace Owens’ group Blexit, a campaign to urge Black Americans to leave the Democratic Party.”

“Blexit”. And we know what is happening to the original “brexit” gang.

11 Likes

Poll regarding Trump’s superspreader event attendees:

1. Death-wish groupies
  2. Death-wish stupies
6 Likes

Step into my parlor said the parasite to his willing hosts. You can’t fix stupid and their ignorance will eat them alive.

18 minutes, hmm! Seems the attention getting ego maniac insatiable parasite all of the sudden is short winded. Could covid be brewing a renewed possibly more resistant batch? And if not, then this insatiable parasite’s mental function may be more wacko than previously believed. “Eh, what’s up doc?”

13 Likes

Who bussed them in and from where?

13 Likes

But it was recorded that 2000 hapless people were “invited”.

3 Likes

I’m sure trump’s gig was televised but I missed it. Darn.
Nowadays when trump speaks I simply turn the other cheek and move on. Nothing worthwhile being said here.

5 Likes

Tent cities? With a promise of a hot meal? (Not to disparage those people living/surviving in the greatest country with the worst track record for control of the pandemic and lack of help for its citizens, whilst spending billions of dollars to kill people in far away lands.)

5 Likes

In a time of pandemic, with 1,000 Americans dying every single day, any Doctor attending any meeting of more than 10 people and “not” wearing a mask, should be officially reprimanded, if not moved on a probationary period.

12 Likes

he will soon be gone, virus or vote! either one is fine by me.

13 Likes

Most of those people showed up just to get the free blue tee shirts.

4 Likes

What’s the logo on front/back.?

Funny, Common Dreams is talking about ‘tiny crowds’ that Trump drew. When Bernie ran in 2016 he drew massive crowds while Hillary had minuscule groups but that was rarely mentioned. Biden couldn’t fill a phone booth with his rallies. Next time Joe comes out of the basement, scan the people listening to see if he can field a baseball team.

4 Likes

Sadly counting demodogs to use this for a win want happen,

WInter Is Coming…and why are these shills wearing blue colored tees with that red MAGA hat? Methinks Trumpfad is finally running its course, like mood rings and pet rocks, along with grunge clothing. Wonder how much I could get for a MAGA hat ten years from now, assuming we’re all still around…

3 Likes

Is anybody really listening to his ravings anymore, besides the suicidal attendees? The Mussolini reference seems apt. I wonder if Mango Man even knows the name.

Scott Atlas wouldn’t wear a mask cause he wants in on some of that sweet sweet herd mentality.

5 Likes

Questions for Republicans:

Q: Is Abortion justified if it is to save the life of the mother?
A: Never

Q: Is Abortion justified to create the drugs so that Donald Trump can have a Photo Op on the White House balcony and a Photo Op from his limo outside of the hospital?
A: Yes of course. Anything for Donald so that he can Make America Great Again.

8 Likes

They won and are still in control of the government. I’m not sure I understand your meaning.

2 Likes