Home | About | Donate

Covid-19 Under Apartheid: How Israel Manipulates Suffering of Palestinians

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2021/01/13/covid-19-under-apartheid-how-israel-manipulates-suffering-palestinians

2 Likes

Palestinians, true Semites are oppressed by those who if I wish to criticize I will be labeled an anti-Semitic, how ironic. Orwell laughs in my face. How I hate the state of Israel, but still love the Jews–the non-Zionists, that is.

2 Likes

“Israel’s decision to exclude Palestinians from its COVID-19 vaccination campaign may have surprised many. Even by Israel’s poor humanitarian standards, denying Palestinians access to life-saving medication seems extremely callous.”

The truth driving that policy agenda is likely very differen, more dark, odious and inherently racist than may appear on the surface; it is very likely a continuation and expansion of the premeditated decimation of Palestinian culture and people as Palestine is taken by force and racist supremacy and arrogant mindset that has governed the Israeli apartheid racist regime and fomented wars to secure that supremacist entitled supremacy by one people and utter lack of their humanity for the other.

3 Likes

The treatment of Palestinians, from the beginning of this failed experiment, by Israelis in Palestine is genocide, I see no other way to look at it.

2 Likes