Home | About | Donate

'Cowardly' and 'Shameful': Bowing to Right-Wing Smear Campaign, MSNBC Fires Sam Seder

'Cowardly' and 'Shameful': Bowing to Right-Wing Smear Campaign, MSNBC Fires Sam Seder

Jake Johnson, staff writer

"MSNBC just allowed the lies of a white nationalist Pizza-Gate bottom feeder to bring him down. It's...2017 in a nutshell."

Anybody expecting a courageous stance by corporate media, where it’s bottom-line uber alles, is doomed to disapointment.

It is not too late for MSNBC to do the right thing.

Sam Seder is a flack of the corporate oligarchy. Defending, or complaining that this shill has been removed from the so called left-side Comcast/corporate propaganda channel is just pathetic.

Just stop watching MSNBC like everyone else under the age of 45. Cable new channels are a dead and broken business model.

The all-too-familiar cowardly Dem establishment.

Ask ACORN and Shirley Sherrod about their spines.

I see you’re doomed to disappointment.

MSNBC is owned by Comcast. They’re advertising is from Boeing and Lockheed. Don’t watch it. It’s corporate propaganda. Dig deeper for the truth.

Holy crap! What then do you think of Dr. Jared Bernstein, who has authored two recent articles posted on commondreams.org?

I don’t know anything about this gentleman but we live in an age where nonsense and juvenile sensibilities are replacing any kind of even mildly intellectual discourse. After all, didn’t MSNBC’s ratings soar by endlessly blathering on about the Russiagate hoax?

Peace
Po

This is an example of what is bad about a corporate entity trying to be so PC that it is completely politically incorrect (and I’m not talking about the old Bill Maher show.

Waiting to see if Chris Hayes will walk off the job in support of Sam. I doubt it.

Seder’s tweet was actually quite funny assuming one has enough intelligence to understand satire…

Some hoax. The hoax is on people who fell for Trump’s bamboozle hook, line and sinker. And now want to discount everything SC Mueller has done, to sauve over their 2016 support of the GOP ( Grody Old Pedophiles ). Must be tough sleeping in that straight jacket. How do you get the blinders on?
Sam Seder has been around since the old Air America days; was a comedy writer/performer, then. He’s certainly not an enemy of progressives, which can’t be said of MSNBC, obviously. Funny, Joy Reid escapes the wrath of that Corporate monolith, even with her prior unsubtle homophobic smears and innuendos. Go figure. Must be the $$$.
Too bad for Sam, here.

Peace
Po

Caitlin Johnstone tweets in response to Tim Black:

They must’ve discovered his affinity for borscht

That’s because he’s white and male. If he was, female, black or some newly protected demographic he would have been fine.

My question to you would be: would you rather be the guy who talked Custer out of riding into The Greasy Grass or the guy who knew Custer was a dangerous, deluded lunatic and said, " Go get 'em George. You’ll be President for sure after today ".
Politics is a tough game, life isn’t fair and three strikes your out at the old ballgame. :wink:
FYI- The first liar in Washington doesn’t stand a chance.

Cockroaches have spines‽